IGNORED

for the love of chairs

jules

that's pretty cool actually. it's definately inspired by the artichoke i posted... same idea with any direct view of the bulb is blocked from almost every angle.

wonder if i could find one over here.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea why does good design have to be so expensive? wtf. i can understand the originals but $499 for a plastic molded seat is obnoxious. it's like they are encouraging knock-offs.

lol, they're nice, but how about you make it easier on yourself and just take a picture of your chair?

jules, you should get the chair from Burn After Reading.

tumblr_letu4kKFgG1qarc8fo1_500.gif

holy lol yes! it be perfect for my basement!

kokoon and Lopez, both killer chairs. those originals must be worth something nice by now.

Bah that one's not exactly right either lol.

Yeah, i'm a big fan as you can probably tell by now.

f0239070_14541423.jpg

nice. it is slightly garden chair-esque isn't it... do you have an original mid-century model? how much do they go for in slovenia? they still make them today don't they?

[/lots of questions]

Bah that one's not exactly right either lol.

Yeah, i'm a big fan as you can probably tell by now.

f0239070_14541423.jpg

nice. it is slightly garden chair-esque isn't it... do you have an original mid-century model? how much do they go for in slovenia? they still make them today don't they?

[/lots of questions]

well i admit i'd gladly have a set of them in a garden (if i had one) but i think it really blends in nicely with a lot of contemporary interiors. a confident, masculine shape/outline but it doesn't appear too heavy - it's almost transparent. it's very comfortable too (imo)

the one i got at home isn't the mid-century model (but actually, i'm sitting 1m from one right now - in my grandparents seaside apartment), i bought the new model for the very modest price of 200€, see here: http://rex-kralj.si/en/products/rex_folding_lounge_chairs/

i plan on taking some photos of the original model here and compare them to the one at home, the arm-rest folded pieces seemed to have shrunk a bit, but i think that's the only difference.

Can you imagine something better than sitting down in your Fairlight after a hard day at work?

Sit, or rather float like a king in the Com Truise Fairlight. The characteristic perforated 80s pop design ensures a sense of airy weightlessness. Its minimalist design ensure the piece will fit in any ambient, whether it be the living room, the office or sun deck... It can be folded in a simple flick and put away in the corner, where it will wait patiently until you want to indulge in its comfortable embrace once more... The Com Truise Fairlight record is part of the Com Truise collection.

Archived