IGNORED

Angry Grandpa

Squee

LOL :duckhunt:

"Thanksgiving is over, over the river and through the woods, GO TO YOUR FUCKING GRANDMAS HOUSE AND GET AWAY FROM MINE, YOU KNOW WHY?! CAUSE THERE AIN'T NO FUCKING SOUFLE !"

This can't be real. Who gets that mad that they scream for nearly five minutes straight?

lol... consider yourself lucky you don't have anyone like this in your immediate family.

http://en.wikipedia....losive_disorder

basically, there are a subset of people for whom every frustration ranks a 10, and results in an episode like the above. they live their lives in three states: 1. seemingly normal and cheerful, 2. straining to contain themselves at the smallest perturbation, 3. in full-on tantrum mode.

Guest disparaissant

This can't be real. Who gets that mad that they scream for nearly five minutes straight?

lol... consider yourself lucky you don't have anyone like this in your immediate family.

basically, there are a subset of people for whom every frustration ranks a 10, and results in an episode like the above. they live their lives in three states: 1. seemingly normal and cheerful, 2. straining to contain themselves at the smallest perturbation, 3. in full-on tantrum mode.

i like that the abbreviation of that is IED

i love how the guy filming is terrified when the grandpa throws a coat hanger at him.

But not when he's flinging cans around or brandishing a knife at him.

Edit: Marshmallows! omnomnomnom marsh-om-nom-nom-mallows-nom nom fucking marshmallows!

Guest uptown devil

very interesting, i used to work with a guy that fits that description perfectly. he would fly completely off the handle about some trivial thing and become completely psychotic for a few minutes.. i still don't think this video is genuine though. i've seen this guy in a number of freakout videos now and they all feel pretty contrived.

Hm, I have a friend who's constantly hyperactive and seems to have boundless energy despite never getting more than 4 or 5 hours sleep, but he'll often just fall asleep very suddenly, regardless of what's occurring around him. It sounds like that tourettes guy was kind of similar before the onset of his illness. Just go go go until exhaustion takes over, then out like a light. I better warm him about the case of adult tourettes he's going to have to deal with in the near future. He'll probably enjoy it too.

lol wow. i like his moment of clarity around the three minute mark when he is asked what the potatoes are even for.

"i don't know, i'll do something with 'em tomorrow"

haha YES. cute :)

I've watched a bunch of those angry grandpa videos in the past. I think the majority of it is staged to some degree. But it's still funny.

Guest moonchild

There are people like this. I've seen it a bunch working in the hospital... I have a hard time not laughing. Temper tantrums have always cracked me up.

Archived