IGNORED

New Squarepusher Album

phillie-t

Right im not trying to be a cool dude but ive got the new Squarepusher Album. I thought id tell you.

It is the fucking TITS MATE.

Its probably the most accessible release so far. its much more stripped back than ever before.. Melody and harmony taking centrre stage now. rather than complex beat head fuk style

You know Tetra Sync, the major minor keychange hair on the back of the neck sort of Cosmic union. Triumphant style? u know that, well its a lot of

that vibes. Its fucking amazing, beautiful stuff. Tom is goin to put it out with a DVD! with a live performance in Turin and camden. and the second disk is this album.

its so wicked!!! you are gonna love it!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right im not trying to be a cool dude but ive got the new Squarepusher Album. I thought id tell you.

It is the fucking TITS MATE.

Its probably the most accessible release so far. its much more stripped back than ever before.. Melody and harmony taking centrre stage now. rather than complex beat head fuk style

You know Tetra Sync, the major minor keychange hair on the back of the neck sort of Cosmic union. Triumphant style? u know that, well its a lot of

that vibes. Its fucking amazing, beautiful stuff. Tom is goin to put it out with a DVD! with a live performance in Turin and camden. and the second disk is this album.

its so wicked!!! you are gonna love it!

Title or tracklisting?

wow, get you. sounds wicked. could the camden footage be from koko? i was at that gig. had a feeling it was being filmed for something other than the projectors, wish i'd shouted something now to see if i'd make onto the recording.

there was loads of stuff that night that i hadn't heard which i was really into. kind of venus type stuff, and as you say, stripped down, quite old skool sounding grooves with epic lead lines and stuff, and loads of funky bass, yeah.

any idea of a release date?

well toms out of contract with warp so he was looking at alternatives and even consisdered putting it out himself, but i think he will give it to warp to put out. I mean they have all the distribution setup and will promote it loads. If it was a load of acid trax then he would just sell them at gigs but this deserves to be heard by a large group of people

tentative Name for the album is: Welcome

well toms out of contract with warp so he was looking at alternatives and even consisdered putting it out himself, but i think he will give it to warp to put out. I mean they have all the distribution setup and will promote it loads. If it was a load of acid trax then he would just sell them at gigs but this deserves to be heard by a large group of people

tentative Name for the album is: Welcome

the album still hasnt a label like i said. But i reckon after the summer/ November. a long time to wait unfortantly

u heard it here first. from chelmsford Prick number one! Thats Phil, LETS fuycking HAVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

the album still hasnt a label like i said. But i reckon after the summer/ November. a long time to wait unfortantly

u heard it here first. from chelmsford Prick number one! Thats Phil, LETS fuycking HAVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

maybe we should set up our own label and release it for him. that would be well amusing.

Not really into Squarepusher anymore - I liked the Venus and Tundra tracks he released, some of my favorite stuff of Tom's, but have not really been into it since I got out of Feed Me Weird Things. Which is a bloody good album.

Guest blutac

Is this a topic that overrides the subforum rules. I think so. Although doubt if it's true, the last claim was that aphex is definetly playing at glade in a new setup, though in reality he's playing another festival on the same dates. PROOF (preferably the sl/sk variety)

Is this a topic that overrides the subforum rules. I think so. Although doubt if it's true, the last claim was that aphex is definetly playing at glade in a new setup, though in reality he's playing another festival on the same dates. PROOF (preferably the sl/sk variety)

Dunno about the new setup thing but there's every possibility Aphex can do both festivals in one weekend. At least I hope so anyway cos I'm off to Glade

i think this should be the album cover. its like the cover of some can album or something.

squarepusher.jpg

maybe with a little speech bubble saying "turn the bass up" ;)

or "come on you cunts make some fucking noise" :squarepusher_logo:

i think this should be the album cover. its like the cover of some can album or something.

squarepusher.jpg

Dude - is there any chance you've got a large version of that? I want that as my desktop.

Also, Phillie - i don't suppose Squarepusher mentioned if he was playing the Glade festival at all?

squarepusher.jpg

Dude - is there any chance you've got a large version of that? I want that as my desktop.

Also, Phillie - i don't suppose Squarepusher mentioned if he was playing the Glade festival at all?

i dont think so i'm afraid. i just found it randomly on the eb. think its been taken on someones phone.

Archived