IGNORED

Burial - Kindred EP

chassis

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he will have to change his style in the future, or perhaps release under a different alias for another sound, otherwise it will become a bit boring.

But he still keeps coming up with the good so no need to worry just yet.

audio is so bad its hard to tell, doubtful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcW3UPGWSZ8

could be, sounds a bit like the tune that comes in @ 3:04 in this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRkcuaSDWBY&feature=related

wait a second! it does'nt sound a bit like that tune, it is that tune! (maybe with some techno beat over it) would love to see this being released on the new ep, killer track!

Thankyou BUNKUM.

I knew I had it somewhere, quality comp that and worth getting your paws on.

My pleasure. I've only heard the Burial track, guess I should check out the rest

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I thought the track street halo was him doing something a little different: dancefloor-friendly and with a basic channel-inspired bassline. he hasn't released all that much music compared to a lot of other artists, so who knows how his style will change?

plus i think the recent remixes are a slightly new direction too, even if they are remixes. he didn't apply the 2007 burial filter to a massive attack song, that is for sure.

plus i think the recent remixes are a slightly new direction too, even if they are remixes. he didn't apply the 2007 burial filter to a massive attack song, that is for sure.

Exactly, those were no Thom Yorke remix

Archived