IGNORED

N Korean leader Kim Jong-il dies

marf

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kokeboka

Wiki says Kim Jong-Un went to a swiss international school for several years before supposedly graduating in computer science in a North Korean university. Maybe he's a bit more open to social reform and to the idea of not nuking the rest of the world. Or maybe he's just a spoiled version of his dad and invade South Korea in his first day on the job.

Wiki says Kim Jong-Un went to a swiss international school for several years before supposedly graduating in computer science in a North Korean university. Maybe he's a bit more open to social reform and to the idea of not nuking the rest of the world. Or maybe he's just a spoiled version of his dad and invade South Korea in his first day on the job.

WOW in RL, oops

Guest kokeboka

WOW in RL, oops

better yet, Command & Conquer.

Things are already getting more unstable in the middle East - a Korean war because of a noob dictator could trigger something really big.

those people bawling their eyes out really freak me out. The way mass hysteria feeds off itself is terrifying.

Korean people are always very vociferous in their grief.

And I mean it's not like the west doesn't do it's fair share of craziness when it comes to famous people dying.

Princess Diana's funeral?

Reagan's week long state funeral?

the new kim looks like an abused high-school fatso, don't think its good news.

Yeah dude, he looks kinda...

matt-damon-team-america-puppet.jpg

He's not even first in line among his siblings by birth, clearly he's viewed more favorably. I read his older brother was supposedly skipped over because of an incident where he snuck into Japan to go to Disneyland. Also I'm extremely curious at the level of Computer Science being taught in North Korea, considering the state of their internet usage is so fascinatingly sparse.

ChenGOD do you think there's any possibility of a coup or something other drastic action internally? It seems like the ruling party and DPRK military heads might wield more power regardless, but will the loyalty to the family remain strong?

those people bawling their eyes out really freak me out. The way mass hysteria feeds off itself is terrifying.

Korean people are always very vociferous in their grief.

And I mean it's not like the west doesn't do it's fair share of craziness when it comes to famous people dying.

Princess Diana's funeral?

Reagan's week long state funeral?

damn, good point

Some decent tweets:

http://twitter.com/#...616404063629312

https://twitter.com/...624271575498752

https://twitter.com/...610711784914944

https://twitter.com/...600853429886977

12415347.jpg

My friend in response to all the Kim Jong-Il jokes: "I feel like this song has been Sung"

Archived