IGNORED

Bacon Essay Contest

Fred McGriff

while i learned a lot, and i thank everyone for participating in this bacon essay contest, i'm afraid only one person can win. Here are the final results

3rd Place:

alcofibras. really spectacular absurdist bacon noir narrative. had this been a short story contest your would've been hard to beat.

2nd Place:

baph. your first entry was like one of the most superior madlibs ever written. bravo. the bacon descriptors were bountiful and beautiful

1st Place:

Taubooooooooo. "Bread Glove" is so fucking stupid and hilarious that it completely captures the spirit of this essay contest. A delightful historical essay on the origin of bacon. truly enlightening and amusing. PM with your paypal address so that I may pay you 10 USD.

Thanks again everyone for your efforts. I now have used my allotted 10 USD budget that I had set aside early this year for WATMM Secret Santa. Cheers!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess I was too subtle in insinuating Bac-Os as a metaphor for Skrillex.

yours was the most accurate and fact-based.

p.s. what's the deal with david cross and sriracha sauce together? those are like two of my favorite things.

Dammit I'm on my phone and spoilers don't work, I can't see results :'(

Dammit I'm on my phone and spoilers don't work, I can't see results :'(

3rd Place:

Spoiler

alcofibras. really spectacular absurdist bacon noir narrative. had this been a short story contest your would've been hard to beat.

2nd Place:

Spoiler

baph. your first entry was like one of the most superior madlibs ever written. bravo. the bacon descriptors were bountiful and beautiful

1st Place:

Spoiler

Taubooooooooo. "Bread Glove" is so fucking stupid and hilarious that it completely captures the spirit of this essay contest. A delightful historical essay on the origin of bacon. truly enlightening and amusing. PM with your paypal address so that I may pay you 10 USD.

Good show, everyone, and congratulations to tauboo!

These bits are pure gold :emotawesomepm9:

The last thing he scribed was an order for Stilton and in his diary, his hopes, after hearing of this new cheese, to try it with frying ham

in a bread glove but he never did.

Most people fry bacon, but bacon bacon is even better because it makes it crispier.

Man, this bacon, like you wouldn't believe. Cooking the bacon until perfect crispy, make the lips wet in anticipation for the bacon. Put the bacon on a burger, whatever you want! Have the bacon with some sauce, have the bacon with no sauce, forget about it.

PIZZA HUT

i opened the door completely, so that it was totally opened.

(he always called me mister, as if to add more was to sully himself)

At dinner a bottle of red wine. The bacon was good and life was good.

Good show, everyone, and congratulations to tauboo!

These bits are pure gold :emotawesomepm9:

The last thing he scribed was an order for Stilton and in his diary, his hopes, after hearing of this new cheese, to try it with frying ham

in a bread glove but he never did.

Most people fry bacon, but bacon bacon is even better because it makes it crispier.

Man, this bacon, like you wouldn't believe. Cooking the bacon until perfect crispy, make the lips wet in anticipation for the bacon. Put the bacon on a burger, whatever you want! Have the bacon with some sauce, have the bacon with no sauce, forget about it.

PIZZA HUT

i opened the door completely, so that it was totally opened.

(he always called me mister, as if to add more was to sully himself)

At dinner a bottle of red wine. The bacon was good and life was good.

don't forget this line, chimera, (as well as your use of references):

And that's why, if I win the $10, I will spend it on bacon.

that is the perfect conclusion to come to in a bacon essay contest.

Archived