IGNORED

Fight stories!

Swerm

Got into a good old fashioned British outside-the-pub fight last night, it was pretty dramatic. We'd been drinking all day and my friend, who's gone a bit "tough guy" recently (but not really, he's still a fanny) was trying to start fights all night and he succeeded eventually funnily enough. There were 6 of us, including my brother and mum, and being as hammered as I was I jumped to mates defence, and so did my bro.The group fighting us were typical local pond life, including a girl who I knew from school, who is the definition of disgraceful common British thick scum (I've had fights with her and her boyfriend before and she is nasty, with the biting and scratching and hair pulling). Can't remember exactly how many of them there were but they're like wasps at a picnic, more of the gormless fucks just kept coming out of nowhere and joining in.

Anyway, I staggered up to them with my brother, fists were flying etc. My brother smacked a guy, floored him in one which I have to admit was amazing to watch. I had the girls boyfriend (they've got a baby too, it's horrible) in a headlock but we were both too drunk to do any real damage. The girl started pulling my hair and hitting me, and my mum is shouting at her telling her to stop, and eventually resorts to biting her hand to get it out of my hair (bit strange but hey ho). Eventually, not sure how exactly, I ended up with a bleeding face, screaming and swearing at everyone, in a heap on the floor (I get a bit dramatic when fights happen and I've been drinking). We only live down the road so another friend of mine got my dad who dragged me home. We all ended up back at the house, cleaning ourselves up and my friend who started the fight and I ended up crying in each other's arms like a couple of rainy-day faggots (he got pretty fucking battered actually, I'm sure his face would've ballooned this morning).

The most annoying thing about all this was I woke up this morning and thought it was christmas, and then it all came flooding back. Chances are I'll bump into them again which is a shit thought.

I was just thinking that the WATMM community might have some interesting fight stories? I don't usually get into fights, I'm not like that at all, but sometimes fights can be one of the more memorable occasions in your life. Muggings? Bar brawls? Or just good ol' fashioned drunken street fights? Merry christmas.

oh man...i should tell my korea story so everyone knows the details..but i dont feel like writing alot now so ill be brief

I think in bar fights I am 1-3. Not very good at it, but always got a good start off. There were a few times when I deserved the asskicking too, so I'm not complaining.

I had been up for four days playing WoW, stuffing my face with any and all carbs we had in our home. At one point I was just eating pieces of plain white bread slathered with salted butter, several at a a time. I was literally drinking pasta sauce at one point. I was storing energy in preparation for an ultimate fight, little did I know this fight was going to occur on Earth, in my house, IRL.

I had been snorting adderalls to keep my accuity at its peak. On the fourth and final day of this grotesque binge, I crashed big time. I was seeing shit. I was seeing people outside on the lawn. When I looked at them they'd hide behind the nearest object... Trees, cars, mailboxes, whatever. This is during the daytime. I would sit below my second story window below the sill and peak my head up. They would see me and hide. I started screaming at my mom.

MOM THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE YARD WHAT THE FUCK! MOM!!!!! MOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

I was screaming like a wild person. I had been naked at this point for two days. I was covered in sweat and I smelled like boiled ham. The remnants of my snacking, all of the crumbs and bits of sauce and food had combined into a disgusting gray wad of organic material around my waist. My mom is outside of my door screaming at me, telling me my uncle is on his way to take me to get help. She busts through the door, breaking the small chain lock on my door. At this point I turned completely white in my mind and according to the police report I lunged at her, naked. She screams and tumbles down the stairs. She is laying at the bottom of the stairs, shouting curses at me as my uncle, who I love, comes in and says, "Hey man, come sit down over here with me." I look down at my penis. I notice I am naked in front of my uncle, who I love dearly. I lay myself down at the top of the stairs and wept while paramedics and the local sheriff stand over me. I am placed on a gurney, hooked up to an IV and taken to the hospital to receive psychiatric care (other drugs).

Several days later I am released. I am ordered to undergo extensive drug counseling. My mother allowed me to return to her home, only after she removed my computer and internet access. That was 2 years ago. That was the craziest battle I've ever been in.

I had been up for four days playing WoW, stuffing my face with any and all carbs we had in our home. At one point I was just eating pieces of plain white bread slathered with salted butter, several at a a time. I was literally drinking pasta sauce at one point. I was storing energy in preparation for an ultimate fight, little did I know this fight was going to occur on Earth, in my house, IRL.

I had been snorting adderalls to keep my accuity at its peak. On the fourth and final day of this grotesque binge, I crashed big time. I was seeing shit. I was seeing people outside on the lawn. When I looked at them they'd hide behind the nearest object... Trees, cars, mailboxes, whatever. This is during the daytime. I would sit below my second story window below the sill and peak my head up. They would see me and hide. I started screaming at my mom.

I was screaming like a wild person. I had been naked at this point for two days. I was covered in sweat and I smelled like boiled ham. The remnants of my snacking, all of the crumbs and bits of sauce and food had combined into a disgusting gray wad of organic material around my waist. My mom is outside of my door screaming at me, telling me my uncle is on his way to take me to get help. She busts through the door, breaking the small chain lock on my door. At this point I turned completely white in my mind and according to the police report I lunged at her, naked. She screams and tumbles down the stairs. She is laying at the bottom of the stairs, shouting curses at me as my uncle, who I love, comes in and says, "Hey man, come sit down over here with me." I look down at my penis. I notice I am naked in front of my uncle, who I love dearly. I lay myself down at the top of the stairs and wept while paramedics and the local sheriff stand over me. I am placed on a gurney, hooked up to an IV and taken to the hospital to receive psychiatric care (other drugs).

Several days later I am released. I am ordered to undergo extensive drug counseling. My mother allowed me to return to her home, only after she removed my computer and internet access. That was 2 years ago. That was the craziest battle I've ever been in.

For some reason I have actually gained respect for you.

have you tried star wars? quite good

I once had a hypoglycemic episode *( also i was naked as it was morning and i was in bed) and when my mom tried to wake me up i punched her in her fucking face. i'm, 20, 6;6, 225 and shes 50, my mom and 5'6. i destroyed her and she got my dad to call an amber lamps. i still feel like shit and don't remember any of this.

so like every paramedic i've dealt with has seen my penis. not to mention my injured mom.

:mellow:

yeah. generally when i have diabetic episodes it's in the morning. i sleep naked. so my dick is always out to be like "oh, hey, sup, thanks for helpin' out". it's rediculous. i got hit on by one paramedic. she was cute but i was ill. good times.

Guest MortstoX

British outside-the-pub fight...drinking all day...a fanny...brother and mum...disgraceful common British thick scum...biting and scratching and hair pulling...my brother smacked a guy, floored him in one...amazing to watch...the girls boyfriend (they've got a baby too, it's horrible)...pulling my hair and hitting me, and my mum is shouting at her telling her to stop, and eventually resorts to biting her hand to get it out of my hair...bleeding face, screaming and swearing at everyone...got my dad who dragged me home...my friend who started the fight and I ended up crying in each other's arms like a couple of rainy-day faggots

Beautiful story. This is how I´ve always imagined a average British evening. I have to try it some day.

little-britain1.jpg

I was at a party a couple years ago and sufficiently hammered out of my skull. It was really crowded and this guy was standing in front of the doorway. I said excuse me like five times then I just grabbed him and said "EXCUSE ME" while pushing my way through. Then I got hit in the face, took a couple steps back, and there was one guy in front of me. Everyone in that area had backed off suddenly except him and I. So I said "did you hit me? Did you fucking hit me?!" I grabbed him and he muttered "no" so I asked who did and no one spoke up. So some bigger guys came into the room and started trying to push me out the front door. I can't remember exactly what happened, but I had four guys on me that I pushed off so I could make my way to the turd that I thought hit me. So I screamed at him and the rest is a blur. I ended up drinking til 1pm the next day with my neighbor.

The only stories I have of recent events are of me getting sucker punched and the guy runs off. I usually defuse fights.

Sophomore year of college, my friend did something stupid and got jumped outside of a party, so I went with him and a few other people to go find this guy. Loyalty! When we finally found him, he called his friends over... and I knew like three of them from high school and we were actually pretty happy to see each other. LOL! Fighting is for angry people who suck.

Archived