IGNORED

Mass Effect 3

Guest Adam

has origin--not buying. i don't want to be straddled with yet another intrusive form of drm (steam is enough intrusion for me). especially since they have a reputation of not honoring things you have actually bought (i.e. SURELY YOU WILL GET THE KARKLAND).

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck if it has Origin. The last thing I want is for every publisher having their own content delivery system clogging up my system. And knowing EA it's probably buggy and shitty, Why can't everyone just use Steam, it was there first and works just fine.

Mass Effect is my favourite game series by far in this generation of consoles. I am really looking forward to wasting more of my life playing this.

I never ended up beating the first ME as my 360 broke down. But I got the gist of the story from the interactive ME comic in ME2 on PS3. ME2 was simply a brilliant game. I cannot wait for ME3. Especially since it will feature co-op. It's gonna be awesome.

Hmmm, I think I'll skip this one. ME2 had too much filler and shitty mini-games, never got too far in.

And I'll take this chance to rant again about Origin. I've got 2 games on Origin. My FIFA 12 install broke after an update and despite being one of the most profitable series on the planet, EA can't offer me a fix. My Battlefield 3 copy shows up twice in the list causing an irritating popup and starting hard drive space allocation every time I launch Origin. Their support seems to run on automated bots so there is nothing I can do about it. Steer away from Origin if you value your time and money.

Apparently your companion is going to be a steroid-pumped-dudebro-space-marine-gears-of-war'ish-douchebag. :facepalm:

i actually can't remember, did me2 allow gay relationships ? if yes maybe me3 will allow you to turn him into a sensitive and romantic steroid pumped space marine

Apparently your companion is going to be a steroid-pumped-dudebro-space-marine-gears-of-war'ish-douchebag. :facepalm:

i actually can't remember, did me2 allow gay relationships ? if yes maybe me3 will allow you to turn him into a sensitive and romantic steroid pumped space marine

This guy's got the right idea.

bioware did not allow gay relationships because "it was against commander shepard's character." (wtf kind of reasoning is that for an rpg?)

but in reality, it's because they didn't want fox/cnn/msnbc to do another lesbian alien sex simulator newspiece on them.

I played ME1 and really enjoyed it, didn't play ME2, but looking at these videos has me wondering what happened in the second installment...seems they are really trying to capture the Gears of War audience, which is too bad...and you couldn't make Shephard gay in ME2? Just another sign that they are too sensitive to the winds of popular opinion...sad

there will actually be homo-relationships it seems:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/116/1168458p1.html

you're gonna be mine, james vega.

also i remember that all sims games were cool about homo-relations and they were like the most popular games for pc, don't think news outlets got a signifficant say in this matter.

strangely how photo-real the characters are seems to play a part in how acceptable the homo behavior is. Shepard's lip-locking is just too goddamn lifelike...

Actually in ME1 I felt that Bioware/EA pre-emptively tried to blow the sex stuff out of proportion, to create a slight scandal and move more units. When it came down to it, it wasn't very revealing at all (compared to say, GTA's "Hot Coffee mod" back in the day)

• 4 weeks later...

Played the demo. Singleplayer wasnt too impressive, but I guess that's because it's too short in the demo. But damn, multiplayer is so addicting. And that new melee attacks is epic. Most of my kills are melee now.

I played the demo aswell, and was quite impressed.

Except for all the cheesy one liners I heard from Shepheard. But it was good to hear synth music will be in this game. The sound desing has also been significantly improved, and the shooting felt great. I just hope it won't be too action oriented and too linear. I wan't more exploration instead.

Didn't care much for the multiplayer.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I had gay sex in MP coop, it was pretty intense, don't worry, I docked uncircumed peepees with a bunch o weewees with no limitations with this game, gay sex is easy if your feeling sleezy

I need to finish up my sniper on ME2. I'm pretty close to the end.

Then I'll have a game with every char type ... shrug .. not an addict ...

I had gay sex in MP coop, it was pretty intense, don't worry, I docked uncircumed peepees with a bunch o weewees with no limitations with this game, gay sex is easy if your feeling sleezy

wow.

lol.

What gets me is that I own both ME1 and 2 and I've never managed to finish either. Their story is like meh to me. I'm currently trying to play ME 2 but I'll need like lots of spare time to finish it and that just takes away from any motivation I had to complete it.

Archived