IGNORED

Megaupload.com shut down by the feds

Npoess

yea really, thank god boc, ae and rdj had pirated software in the early 90's or we would be totally lost.

WAT NOOO YU ARE A LIOR!! They wrote all their software by their own (in a sandpaper derusted tank)!!!11!!!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about the kid discovering music right now? What about those who want to learn how to produce music? You think their parents are going to buy them all the digital music they want? You think they'll buy him the 1000 $ ableton license? Fuck this shit. This is bad for humanity in all aspects.

yea really, thank god boc, ae and rdj had pirated software in the early 90's or we would be totally lost.

so fucking true.

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

I had an account with filesonic who got scared when this went down and restricted sharing. I cancelled. Havn't found another service quite the same yet. Fucking bollocks!

Son of a bitch, why can't I get everything for free? Huh?

I know!!

I like how the avg watmmer can't go long in any thread before mentioning boc, afx, or ae

would you prefer the site built around them brings up winger, def leppard and skid row instead?

I like how the avg watmmer can't go long in any thread before mentioning boc, afx, or ae

would you prefer the site built around them brings up winger, def leppard and skid row instead?

stew7.jpg

Guest Enter a new display name

Music and movie blogs have been using slow never-heard-of file-hosting sites lately. This is a sad new era...

stew7.jpg

:cisfor:

thug life..

What about the kid discovering music right now? What about those who want to learn how to produce music? You think their parents are going to buy them all the digital music they want? You think they'll buy him the 1000 $ ableton license? Fuck this shit. This is bad for humanity in all aspects.

if they can't afford to buy the software, that probably means they're poor. as we all know, poor people are worthless parasites on our economy and should not be pitied.

i propose the death penalty for people that share files, especially if they're under the age of eighteen--better to weed them out before they've contributed to the gene pool.

Archived