IGNORED

Canada

essines

I miss going up to BC and getting Tooney Tuesdays at Subway.

Among other things, such as Timbits and everything that was normally American having a Maple Leaf in the center of it (McDonalds and Gas Stations).

Oh shit, I forgot, A&W is heaps better up there because it's not owned by the company that has KFC and whatnot. So it's still untainted and delicious and the floats aren't fucked up, along with their menu still having the family of burgers.

A part of me wants to lash out at these stereotype notions.....but another part knows that if I walk down to the corner store(or shop) I'll have met 3(if more) wide eyed, polite simpltons. I do live in Northern Ontario though.

i don't know anyone who sounds like that. :shrug:

[youtubehd]wpk8wrZWfKc[/youtubehd]

this is more typical around here.

Man, she totally dissed Saskatchewan. You gonna take that shit, Saskatchewan?

Everything the mom from Bobby's World says.

Pretty much. Around here it's not everywhere, but when I worked in a magazine factory for a year I heard some of the thickest Minnesota accents I've ever heard, in addition to doncha knows and other things the mom on Bobby's world would say.

I wish I had a video of the principal from my highschool. Such a thick accent.

i don't know anyone who sounds like that. :shrug:

[youtubehd]wpk8wrZWfKc[/youtubehd]

this is more typical around here.

Man, she totally dissed Saskatchewan. You gonna take that shit, Saskatchewan?

There are only like 5 people in Saskatchewan and they're busy taking care of the fields so the rest of Canada can eat.

A part of me wants to lash out at these stereotype notions.....but another part knows that if I walk down to the corner store(or shop) I'll have met 3(if more) wide eyed, polite simpltons. I do live in Northern Ontario though.

They sound so much more pleasant than the people near Boston that can't pronounce R's and have to be unusually agressive about everything.

They sound so much more pleasant than the people near Boston that can't pronounce R's and have to be unusually agressive about everything.

Hey fuck you ya fuckin quea' why don't you fuckin shut the fuck up fuckin ya wicked reta'ded piece of fuckin fuckin fuckin fuckin shit aww fuck you come here you come to Southie again and we will fuck you up GO SOX woooooooo

Archived