IGNORED

oOoOO - Our Loving Is Hurting Us

Redruth

Guest cult fiction

Seems like a tool. Perhaps he is just tounge in cheek?

You'd have to be a performance artist of Die Antwoord proportions to pull this off so well

411810701.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooooo-e1309958944294.jpg

butterclockoOoOO2-thumb-500x375.jpg

i don't care if he looks like a douchebag. dude makes some seriously good music.

i like the new ep, especially the tracks with "butterclock."

I don't got into it sadly. I love his first EP on TA but this is a very very radically change in style. Maybe I focus to much on his washed out and melancholic tunes from the beginning.

I don't got into it sadly. I love his first EP on TA but this is a very very radically change in style. Maybe I focus to much on his washed out and melancholic tunes from the beginning.

your right, this falls apart and is lacking original ideas. even staying strict to the original ideas of the last release would have been fine but these new elements seem forced and full of trendy (dated trendy). i thought he would return strong with the long player but this is hint that oOoOO may not be able to keep things as fresh and filled with continuity as was originally hoped. the rambling guitar noOoOOdles in 'starr' are completely unnecessary. 'nowayback' is the highlight maybe.

• 4 months later...

Now oOoOO's label mate How To Dress Well has made his second album and it's the S A M E problem- I don't get why this man needs some producers to give his tracks soul- he showed on his debut he can even share emotions creating a bass drum with an ink pen on a table.

Seriously, that Tri Angle phenomena went different way to fast.

Now oOoOO's label mate How To Dress Well has made his second album and it's the S A M E problem- I don't get why this man needs some producers to give his tracks soul- he showed on his debut he can even share emotions creating a bass drum with an ink pen on a table.

I enjoy the new orchestral direction more, I think. Anyway the drums on the new album are not exactly full-on.

Archived