IGNORED

Clark - Ceramics Is The Bomb

auxien

Empty the Bones is still my fav. electronic album of all time and ceramic is sick too i wish he would have sticked to those sounds a bit longer . His current output sounds very mediocre to me.

fav from Clark is still def clarence park.. but that's because of nostalgia some of the first idms I ever heard on there

edit:

Slow Spines is the best clark track

na dis imo

Indigo Optimus, hands down best ETBOY track. Ceramics never really registered with me; I guess I was put off since it sounded so much harsher and different from Clarence Park.

aside from Empty the Bones, it is my fav Clark release.

Empty the Bones is still my fav. electronic album of all time and ceramic is sick too i wish he would have sticked to those sounds a bit longer . His current output sounds very mediocre to me.

I guess I need to give Empty another shot? I picked up Ceramics and Turning Dragon last year during a Bleep digital sale, I remember trying out Empty but didn't buy it obviously....it's more in the Ceramics style? (same time frame based on release dates...)

Gavel (obliterated) is one his finest.

That one always impresses me. Just a strangely constructed track that really works well, somehow.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived