IGNORED

oOoOO - Our Loving Is Hurting Us

Redruth

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sweet. i just picked up the first EP a few weeks ago from bleep, had never heard of it before then. it's pretty good stuff, it'll be interesting to hear what a full length from them (him? her?) sounds like.

sweet. i just picked up the first EP a few weeks ago from bleep, had never heard of it before then. it's pretty good stuff, it'll be interesting to hear what a full length from them (him? her?) sounds like.

him.

i'm really excited for this. love the ep.

thats whats strange to me, as far as a representation of this label they have a far more elaborate vision for the music they are doing than 3/4ths of the umbrella. To me they deserve to be the most talked about act on Triangle (but they end up being the least). I guess different strokes

Guest Lucy Faringold

Track is pretty meh for me. Nailed the cover art again, though. The EPs by Clams and Balam Acab have been the only essential releases on Tri Angle so far imo. They just signed a guy called Evian Christ as well, but his new mixtape sounds abysmal.

speaking of tri-angle Evian Christ just signed to them, his free little album on their site is actualy quite nice, is like ambient juke or something if that even makes sense!

http://tri-anglerecords.com/

They just signed a guy called Evian Christ as well, but his new mixtape sounds abysmal.

sorry didnt realise someone had already posted about this... I really like it tho!

Guest interr0bangr

Nailed the cover art again, though. The EPs by Clams and Balam Acab have been the only essential releases on Tri Angle so far imo.

Yep. Still not blown away by anything on Tri Angle except Clams and Balam's work.

Archived