IGNORED

oOoOO - Our Loving Is Hurting Us

Redruth

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this sounds a bit noOoOOdly at first listen, maybe not

haha, yeah, agreed. they need to take it back a little bit, methinks. a minimal remix or something.

also, who is butterclock?

Really fucking like this track

http://downloads.pitchforkmedia.com/oOoOO%20-%20hearts.mp3

hell yeah, it's a good one. that part when the bass/guitar come in, it's like a half second away from becoming an awesome 80's pop/r&b track.

Guest Backson

its from his twitter, and this is the tweet he posted it with:

probly real hard 2 get why doing this feels satisfying unless u grew up hella poor but i did so fuck it #WHotel

:facepalm:

probly real hard 2 get why doing this feels satisfying unless u grew up hella poor but i did so fuck it #WHotel

i'm sure it was all spent on hookers and blow.

i'm sure it was all spent on hookers and blow.

coOoOOl!

Holy Other, Balam, Clams, Water Borders, How To Dress Well, oOoOO.............?

I love all of these artists......

You are right about the Evian mixtape though Lucy, a bit weak but some okay dance music I suppose.

Holy Other is the tits!

Guest Lucy Faringold

You are right about the Evian mixtape though Lucy, a bit weak but some okay dance music I suppose.

I was maybe a bit harsh actually. I kind of like how much space is in the tracks but fuck, that boy needs to find a new snare sample.

• 2 months later...

I really do like every single release on Tri-Angle, and I look forward to this a LOT!

Saw him DJ in Copenhagen a few years back, and he played the weirdest/greatest set, mixing all sorts of old school hip hop with, old movie samples, miami bass and his own stuff over the top. He was grumpy as hell though, and looked like he had never had a worse day in his life. Could be that was the case, but still.. :P

I really do like every single release on Tri-Angle, and I look forward to this a LOT!

Saw him DJ in Copenhagen a few years back, and he played the weirdest/greatest set, mixing all sorts of old school hip hop with, old movie samples, miami bass and his own stuff over the top. He was grumpy as hell though, and looked like he had never had a worse day in his life. Could be that was the case, but still.. :P

that sounds like it could be an interesting set.

has anyone heard of where one could find some mix sets he's done?

• 2 weeks later...

https://bleep.com/stream/oOoOO%20Interview

B: You've worked on remixing Lindsay Lohan, any other popular culture figure's sound you'd like to add your touch to?

O: Yeah, any major pop stars that wanna work with me in any capacity, even if its just hanging out should get in touch. I am ready for whatever.

translation: i wanna fuck hollywood bitches.

https://bleep.com/st...oOoOO Interview

B: You've worked on remixing Lindsay Lohan, any other popular culture figure's sound you'd like to add your touch to?

O: Yeah, any major pop stars that wanna work with me in any capacity, even if its just hanging out should get in touch. I am ready for whatever.

translation: i wanna fuck hollywood bitches.

Cant blame him.

Archived