IGNORED

HAB

KyonPalm

Too bad. I see that the youth is more into files and CD as a comfortable medium but Warp are still using vinyl. It should not be the problem to offer this rare gem on vinyl and get people who buy it. But well………

Yes they are not on 10inch format. Strange. I wondered about myself that I had it in mind.

The CD is fine but the tracklist is wrong in some parts. Really strange artwork also.

No, on some pressings (the firsts CDs), length of tracks 7 and 8 is erroneously reversed :

7 - Every Day (05:21)

8 - Arched Maid Via RDJ (03:48)

the real length is :

7 - Every Day (03:48)

8 - Arched Maid Via RDJ (05:21)

But in these CDs, for the last two tracks, their length are well... The errors exist only on what is printed. Otherwise, yes, the CD lengths are slightly different from the original EPs.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIP Revitute, another one bites the dust, he was one hell off an aphex twin fan though :beer:

Yeah, if i bought these EPs both, it's not 2 listen 2 them, but 4 my collection. i have already 2 CDs, thus one 2 listen. ;-) - A day when i shall B old and redeemed, i shall sell them i already imagine the price that's going 2 couter these EPs in the future...

• 10 months later...

Okay, time to pull out the good old HAB, and give some living to my ears... Been way too long (:

Ya know that feeling when you haven't heard a particular an rdj release in a long time and you start to subconsciously crave hearing it? mmmmm.. that's where im at with HAB.

if you feel like i feel, let's make this friday a hangable auto friday!

when i hear he used computers i think, oh, he has a good attention span. gear with knobs and playful things i think, oh i guess a person with ADD could make some music with that stuff. But computers im not so sure. Clearly Aphex has a good attention span. Imagine if he had hyper tendencies, We might have no music from him.

but there is that pic of him with the mpc 3000 which leads me to believe he used that for sequencing as well

esp on the rdj album because none of the drums get pitched up or down in real time

Samples from an MPC60 were sequenced using his PC.

Why would you sequence an mp60 with a PC? The 60 is really about the sequencer.

• 3 months later...

Wow, incredible find! I'd argue that the song posted is most definitely sampled in Wabby Legs, upon comparing. Spot on, sir/ma'am!

How did you come across the Less Swinger Singers track? That looks like some hella obscure bizarro stuff right there (:

Someone should now use that original song, find it, purchase it off itunes and do a wabby legs remix as if rdj handed them the stems to do an official remix haha

Archived