IGNORED

Madonna - MDNA

Guest CraniumXII

seriously if that was my mother standing on stage like a 16year old bacardi breezer slut i'd slap her in the face

Lololol

I agree 100%!

seriously if that was my mother standing on stage like a 16year old bacardi breezer slut i'd slap her in the face

Yeah, she hasn't really gone the "age gracefully" route. I mean she's pretty much had an excellent career in pop music already and a bonafide pop icon, so why not settle down and act her age instead of keeping up this charade.

For me... I found her most attractive in the Like A Prayer video when she had brown curly hair. She was way curvy then. As the years passed I was less attracted to her... She fell off the radar for me when she started speaking with an english accent and she's from detroit or something. Never payed attention since... Frozen is a great track though.

LOL no way that's real. How irrelevant is she that she needs to resort to shock value? ..

Oh wait, she has always done stuff like that, didn't she get famous by having sex with crucifixes?

Lololol

I agree 100%!

slut-walk-oct-2-photo-03.jpg?w=680

The last album of Madonna is really a failure... I don't know how it's seen in the USA, but in Europe, the album isn't too well sold and the criticisms are very bad... Madonna wants the success, wants moneys, wants 2 suck us up 2 the marrow! Then say hello 2 Madonna! & sing 4 her that :

Only you can hear the high in my hello

You can hear the high in my hello

Only you can hear the high in my hello

You can hear the high in my hello

:spiteful:

Archived