IGNORED

Fuck Michael Bay

YO303

If you were kids and you heard that they were going to do an alien version of ninja turtles you'd be super excited.

but we're all lonely, adult males with nothing better to do then post shitty opinions on internet forums, get fat, get depressed and die. so it evens out.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you were kids and you heard that they were going to do an alien version of ninja turtles you'd be super excited.

but we're all lonely, adult males with nothing better to do then post shitty opinions on internet forums, get fat, get depressed and die. so it evens out.

lol way to over generalize.

We don't ALL fit that description.

lol way to over generalize.

We don't ALL fit that description.

I do. That doesn't mean Michael Bay doesn't suck.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

he went to my school and gave some money for an area of our new film building. I shit you not, it's called the "Bay bay"

I fucking applauded when I read that. Jesus. LOL

Also YO303 - I feel your pain man.

Apparently he's producing it.

maybe I'm getting it wrong, but producers in the movie world seem to not have the same kind of impact on the input of the media as is the case in the music world.

My main problem with this movie is that it's a TMNT movie. I don't care if they fuck the origins up; TMNT just needs to die. I think it started as a parody of dumb comic books or something.

I think it really depends on the type of producer. From my extensive research (watching all episodes of Entourage) into the making of movies, it seems that some producers can be really hands on and others just sit back and write cheques.*

Since we all know that Michael Bay is a delusional narcissist, I'd say it's more than likely he will be unable to restrain himself.

*For any who might not have got it - that sentence is sarcastic both in tone and content, and should not be taken seriously.

I think it really depends on the type of producer. From my extensive research (watching all episodes of Entourage) into the making of movies, it seems that some producers can be really hands on and others just sit back and write cheques.*

Since we all know that Michael Bay is a delusional narcissist, I'd say it's more than likely he will be unable to restrain himself.

*For any who might not have got it - that sentence is sarcastic both in tone and content, and should not be taken seriously.

I see what you're saying, even if you are being a bit sarky - certain producers may shove their oar in a bit more than others. But generally it seems that the producers are the ones going "I don't think we can afford this shit" when the director needs to do reshoots of a scene that he's already eaten up 15 days of shooting on, that kind of thing.

I think directors that are good at schmoozing are more free to do what they want. Like Quentin Tarantino; I bet he goes to parties and gets people interested, whereas other directors with the same ideas would never be able to get anything done (this is speculation of course; I know very little about the personal life of Quentin Tarantino).

michael bay has the artistic integrity of a dead fish

i don't even know what that means but it's pretty bad i think

Not sure about that, this is a pretty great dead fish!! With lots of artistic integrity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWQGa-EBxzk

was about to say Michael Bay might be comparable to Jeff Koons

jeff-koons.jpeg

I see what you're saying, even if you are being a bit sarky - certain producers may shove their oar in a bit more than others. But generally it seems that the producers are the ones going "I don't think we can afford this shit" when the director needs to do reshoots of a scene that he's already eaten up 15 days of shooting on, that kind of thing.

yeah you're probably right, I was thinking along the lines of like JJ Abrams producing/writing for "lost" or Frank Darabont doing the same for "The Walking Dead", but yeah I'd agree the majority of it is just financial backing. I'd bet they probably don't get even as low-level as the scenario you described, they probably have accountants taking care of that.

fucking suits. this aggression will not stand!

Guest sirch

I think the first film is as close an adaptation of the original comic books as we'll ever get.

yeah, i agree. it doesn't need a remake. Fuck Michael Bay! :)

Guest sirch

true.

Guest sirch

Fuck these old twats remaking comic/cartoon classics. I won't watch this, like I didnt watch Tintin, among others....

I liked Tintin, once i let myself get into it. it was just weird watching it at the Cinema, and in 3-D.

I won't really be interested in a Turtles remake in the slightest, though. even if they're from Space or the sewers or whatever.

might watch it one hungover Sunday if it's on Sky in a few years... but i'm not like 8 or 9 or 10 anymore, y'know... who cares about the Turtles? really? :huh:

Archived