IGNORED

Fuck Michael Bay

YO303

I'm on a drug called nostalgia. When I read the ninja turtles were going to be aliens the child inside of me started crying because he was witnessing the rape and murder of one of his favourite childhood things. Sorry if my words sounded abusive to you, but for me it was necessary, Michael Bay is a criminal.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sirch

I'm on a drug called nostalgia. When I read the ninja turtles were going to be aliens the child inside of me started crying because he was witnessing the rape and murder of one of his favourite childhood things. Sorry if my words sounded abusive to you, but for me it was necessary, Michael Bay is a criminal.

sorry dude, sometimes if you read my posts fast then they sound aggressive. i wasn't being aggressive. just so you know. :)

Guest Gary C

Can the internet just agree to boycott something unequivocally already? Let's get a billion-strong petition to stop him or something. Or that thing they did with Weezer; we'll just pay him to stop.

Guest kokeboka

I think the first film is as close an adaptation of the original comic books as we'll ever get.

Totally. This reminds me of those Batman movies (one of them with Arnold Schwarnegger, I think) and some of the Pierce Brosnan James Bonds, where it was all an obvious half-assed attempt to make an easy buck out of nostalgia. Poor plots, unneeded boobage, bad acting and the whole budget going to explosions and car crashes. Now it seems Michael Bay has discovered the 80's niche - he realised he's done with Transformers, now he moves on to TMNT. He'll be doing a Captain Planet or a MacGyver film by 2014.

Poor plots, unneeded boobage, bad acting and the whole budget going to explosions and car crashes.

didn't you just describe all bond movies?

Also... since when can boobage be unneeded? =/

Guest kokeboka

Poor plots, unneeded boobage, bad acting and the whole budget going to explosions and car crashes.

didn't you just describe all bond movies?

I liked Sean Connery, most of his bond movies were okay for 1960's standards (I'm thinking From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, the earlier ones). The bad acting and the poor plots started mostly with Roger Moore, imo. There are some good James Bond films, but they're bundled with too many crap ones.

I guess hollywood directors have run out of new ideas. Inception is probably the only semi original idea in the last good few years, most things on theaters now are nostalgia trips and rehashing old ideas. Having said that, I am looking forward to The Hobbit...

Man. I wonder if they're going to go back in time and become samurais. Alien turtle samurais that make butt jokes.

I loved that recent cartoon reboot. I'll just pretend this doesn't exist.

Archived