IGNORED

photoshop cs6 public beta

chaosmachine

cool. things are looking up for the post your latest picture thread.

5lRTA.jpg

fun. expect to see fake tilt-shift blurring everywhere now.

I think we are already - between that and completely over the top god-awful hdr processing,those seem to be the only photos people are taking at the moment - well according to the constant barrage of shite on the 'what's hot' steam on Google+ anyway (yeah, I'm one of the seven people who still use it)

you forgot the hipster retro polaroid processing. I prefer that to the other two, but fuck me it's getting tired.

5lRTA.jpg

I think we are already - between that and completely over the top god-awful hdr processing,those seem to be the only photos people are taking at the moment - well according to the constant barrage of shite on the 'what's hot' steam on Google+ anyway (yeah, I'm one of the seven people who still use it)

i'm seeing this toy town effect used in tv loads these days.

5lRTA.jpg

You can get rid of what's hot you know.

Guest ruiagnelo

thank god i only use those features that will always be common to every version of the program! i just can't keep up with this mad rhythm

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

Hopefully this means an update to Dreamweaver is due, and they finally fix some of the annoyances with it.

i don't think you can fix dreamweaver. might as well write HTML code on a turd and throw it at your laptop

Honestly, the only reason I use Dreamweaver is for the site/project management (as I have to work in a team, so we all must work from the same code repository and SVN can go to hell) and the code hinting aspects for the ColdFusion development I do. Other than that, there are far better IDEs out there (and since ColdFusion Builder is basically a plugin for Eclipse, I'd rather not wrestle with that).

Surely there's a better ColdFusion-centric IDE out there (and yes, I've tried Aptana with CFEclipse - convoluted and buggy as hell)...

Archived