IGNORED

Tribute Album to Incomplete Skyscrapers

Root5

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would guess that the album will be out in early July, but that isn't set in stone.

Innit... (fingers crossed we're still on for July though !)

Just to keep everyone updated, I'm finalizing the judging results tonight. Following that we'll be working on mastering and album artwork, which will take a bit of time since it's volunteer work, but it should take too much time. It won't be too long, but it won't be July 1st. Maybe 2 or 3 weeks.

Somebody submitted a track to me under the alias "Magnet & Steel". I'm having trouble contacting this person. Whoever it is, could you email me?

same username on watmm, i think.

Listened to it again last night. The tracks are pretty diverse in styles, but they flow very well together. Should be a good addition to the most idm tradition. Stay tuned.

• 2 weeks later...

Volunteer work leads to unpredictable schedules. But, given that this release didn't have a hard deadline like the Christmas album, it doesn't matter as much.

We're getting very close to a release. Just touching up artwork and mastering.

Archived