IGNORED

4/20 brah <===@ -----

FLA FUR BIS FLE

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember doing bong hits constantly to the first wutang record when it first came out. I can't smoke anymore but now I have wutechre in my life. so fuck it. who needs weed when you have wutechre, wine and cheap cigars...

holly fuck

bob marley jacket

AND:

"im wearing a bob marley tshirt and all of my teachers keep giving me weird looks...it's like putting a sign on my head that says "CHECK MY LOCKER. THERE'S WEED IN THAT LOCKER"

but reddit exists in it's own little sphere of bias and ignorance from the rest of society in a way, so i just find it silly

anyway i smoked some weed today but who gives a fuck? at this point, 4:20 at its core just seems like substance dependence shrouded in subcultural braggadocio or allegiance or whatever. i don't actually give that much of a fuck if it were legalized or not anyway—it's not like weed is impossible to locate. (edit: wrote that drunk, just now remembered the legal ramifications of having marijuana, so i take that back—at the very least, i'm hoping decriminalization continues becoming more prevalent. all i'm saying is that my neighbor is my dealer so it's not impossible to find at this point. lol)

that being said, i'm with you jules—i can't take any more than one or two small/medium hits before i get paranoid and socially paralyzed. if i really followed up on my best interests, i'd probably stop smoking completely. but on the other hand,

2FKbR.jpg

2o6v7.gif

anyway i smoked some weed today but who gives a fuck?

i smoked hashish with a ravishing Catalonian girl today in Hipsterville (got dragged to an Apparat gig..)

Guest Deep Fried Everything

i smoked hashish with a ravishing Catalonian girl today in Hipsterville (got dragged to an Apparat gig..)

jealous, both counts

smoked nearly half an eight of cheese today. fuck. 4/21.

the apparat gig was, musically, pretty embarrassing--she paid my ticket though (jealous yet?)

so lately when i've smoked, i've become paranoid and slightly autistic (freaked out by people's body movements, unable to understand emotions on people's faces, overwhelmed with sensation, etc.). i'm sorta ashamed about it 'cause weed is such a mellow drug and "harmless." i used to be fine when i smoked; what's going on?

so lately when i've smoked, i've become paranoid and slightly autistic (freaked out by people's body movements, unable to understand emotions on people's faces, overwhelmed with sensation, etc.). i'm sorta ashamed about it 'cause weed is such a mellow drug and "harmless." i used to be fine when i smoked; what's going on?

I went through a phase of having intense freak outs every time I smoked marijuana, doing it all the time is the only cure I know of so that's probably not any good sorry ha ha haha ahf.

If you're starting to get paranoid, but don't want to quit smoking altogether (fuck, who does?) then stop for about a month, maybe a bit longer. This should be enough time for your chemistry to stabilize itself. Then start up again very slowly. Just take one hit. Ease back into it. Joy.

I'm no neuroscientist, but I think that smoking daily for a long time can disrupt normal brain activity such as the way it regulates dopamine. The paranoia is a way of letting you know to back off a little. Sometimes it's good to detox, it'll help you with your rhyme flow and your beatbox.

Sometimes it's good to detox, it'll help you with your rhyme flow and your beatbox.

doom nominated for the best rolled L's, ppl wonder why he deal with stress so well,

wild guess? you could he say he stay sedated

some say buddah'd, some say faded

Archived