IGNORED

Watmm, lets have your Jungle

chassis

• 2 months later...

watch the fucking mtv version tho, far better

also going to post some of my favorites lately

master class in drum programming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDxUf1zlkFc

maybe these aren't proper jungle but I don't give a fuck, genres are bullshit anyways

Edited by Bubba69

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jungle / dnb esp the early 90s sound is one that for some reason always sounds cutting edge and fresh even though it was like 20-25 yrs ago. Something in the fusion of cultures, samples, spirit, furious beat chopping and production just has an unbreakable futurist apptoach.

Edited by Lane Visitor

not junglist fan but it had an interesting evolution & for some people locally its journey from hardcore to jungle to d&b was the zenith of western civilization

there was a transition, sorta 91/92, subtle if u were more of a House-head....about the same time Fabio & Grooverider switched from playing House to breakbeats, then LTJ Bukem & Alex Reece broke not long after with Logical Progression & Pulp Fiction & a more subtle sound

my younger brothers & their mates would cane LTJB & Mickey Finn's mix-tapes cos of that early jungle influence that crept in around this time period, memories of car loads of folks pickled as fuck on journeys home to continue avinit, cos "we never lost our hardcore 5 E's crew" mantras

probable reposts but fuck it

and for the more 'ardcore minded, admittedly @ a major pay party but dont let that put you off

• 2 weeks later...