I had never even thought too hard about it, the rule was lifted recently was it not? never really see much in the news about china.

anyway, if we continue to overpopulate, the problem will eventually sort itself in the form of climate change, world war, self contamination, famine, disease pandemic, or any other variety of horrible ways loads of us will be killed. so its all good.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Slower population growth is part of a 'virtuous circle' that can help promote equality. Where family planning is available, where couples are confident their children will survive, where girls go to school, where young women and men have economic opportunity, couples will have healthier and smaller families – and the gaps that divide men and women, rich and poor, will diminish.” – Laurie Mazur (A Pivotal Moment: Population, Justice & The Environmental Challenge, 2010: page 11)

Thanks everyone. Brilliant. Just what I had in mind when I dug up this thread. Good work on the last 4 pages.

*attaches bungee to number 59 bus, velcro to bungee, inserts velcro into hairy arse crack, ties penis to lamp post, salutes at bus passengers as they pass*

Archived