I used to have a labret piercing, but I had it for 12 years and got tired of eating apples at an angle.

I was also worried it was going to fuck up my bottom teeth.

i heard if a women gets her nips pierced, the milk spurts out in all directions. this may or may not be true.

It's not true, it's an urban legend - if a woman gets her nipples pierced, the milk is re-routed to come out of a duct underneath her earlobe. There is no set lobe, either. So it's luck of the draw whether it's the left or right lobe that the milk comes from.

i heard if a women gets her nips pierced, the milk spurts out in all directions. this may or may not be true.

It's not true, it's an urban legend - if a woman gets her nipples pierced, the milk is re-routed to come out of a duct underneath her earlobe. There is no set lobe, either. So it's luck of the draw whether it's the left or right lobe that the milk comes from.

i tend to mess about with my earlobes a lot so this would not be convenient for me. having said that, i do like fresh milk in my tea...

Archived