kakapo

last place i worked at we had these fit balls to sit on. it was really fun for like, a day. then it quickly became extremely annoying.

just sit up as straight as you can with your shoulders back, there's no quick fix you just have to change an old bad habit.

If I go with the English connotation, sitting on fit balls all day sounds as far away from annoying as a lady can get.

hahahaha! naughty.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there's also some excercises to create more awereness of your posture (lying on your back with your knees up and your spine basically resting on the floor and chin slightly tucked in)

Kill yourself you corporate hack. It's the only way.

I work for profit and do 10 hours of pro boner work each week. I'm actually a wonderful person, I just like swearing at losers on the internet.

No one cares how many blowjobs you give for money.

protip - if you stop wearing lilac chinos and leather jackets, your posture will improve tremendously

strap yourself to a spinal board and get your colleagues to move you around the office.

you'd think things like going to the toilet like this might be awkward, but it actually brings you closer together.

much much closer.

Headbutt strangers on the streets, it with exercise your neck and upper back posture. FACT.

it will also keep you off the city hell bus and help you rock it well enough to whip a yak's ass.

suck a polar bear's funky ass.

I don't see how just doing pull-ups is going to aid too much in posture development. When I was doing loads of sit-ups and could do 15 pull-ups at a time I still had shit posture. Good posture I feel is much more important to have core strength than middle to upper back strength. I do agree that if you don't develop your muscles you will almost never have good posture. It will be too much of a struggle all the time. You need to be able to just focus on your form and have your body passively be strong enough to handle keeping the position. Otherwise it will always be a losing battle. Yoga my friends. It gets everything.

Headbutt strangers on the streets, it with exercise your neck and upper back posture. FACT.

it will also keep you off the city hell bus and help you rock it well enough to whip a yak's ass.

I saw him at about 10 shows in chicago when i was in late high school. we headbutted at least 8 of those times haha.

I saw him at about 10 shows in chicago when i was in late high school. we headbutted at least 8 of those times haha.

My old punk band opened for WW about 10 years ago in Portland, ME. Left a dent in our bass player's head for like 3 days.

I was really hoping for more aggressive flirting between Keith and Madame Chaos tbqh

strap yourself to a spinal board and get your colleagues to move you around the office.

you'd think things like going to the toilet like this might be awkward, but it actually brings you closer together.

much much closer.

Hey Madame, why don't you come over and strap me to a spinal board and then play with my balls you sexy, sexy cunt.

Sorry, I'm not great at flirting.

I had horrible posture by the time I got to high school. In the morning my mother would tell me to stand up straight and then I'd sorta focus on my posture all day at school. And then after school she would always tell me if I was slouching again.

Actually the reason I have an interest in hunchbacks is because my posture was so poor when I was younger. Freshman year I was covered in acne and had horrible posture and I thought I was grosser than the Elephant Man. Fixing my posture drastically improved my self-esteem and general happiness.

Everytime you notice yourself slouching you should straighten up and tilt your chin up and all that, and eventually (like breathing) it will be automatic. Sitting is a biggie, too. It's very easy to sit poorly. Always try to be a right angle instead of a curve.

Anyway, good luck with your posture. It honestly shouldn't take you too long to get in the habit of sitting and standing straight.

Yo,

I have very bad posture. How do I correct it? Can anyone recommend a) specific gym exercises b) a yoga routine with all the hippy nonsense removed? My office chair is shit and I do the occasional 12 hour day and it's really not helping at the moment, has anyone tried the orthopaedic straps that you can get that force you into correct posture? Worth seeing a chiropractor/osteopath?

Thanks,

kaka

I find that when i regularly use my stationary bike it seems to help me to sit up straighter the rest of the time naturally. As in i do it without even thinking about it. Perhaps it's building up the stomach muscles, i don't know. Of course this may not be of any use to someone that doesn't have the time to exercise cause they're seated at work for 12 hours a day. ...

I was really hoping for more aggressive flirting between Keith and Madame Chaos tbqh

much much closer.

Hey Madame, why don't you come over and strap me to a spinal board and then play with my balls you sexy, sexy cunt.

Sorry, I'm not great at flirting.

thanks for giving it the old college try mate

Guest RadarJammer

if you can, walk like .1 miles up a hill through the forest (not on a trail) and then walk down a different path. this works out every single fucking muscle in your body without totally killing you so you can do it practically every day if you care to. You really feel it the first few days but then your body becomes lush like a woodman.

Guest RadarJammer

.1 miles would barely get them off the road, let alone all the issues with trampling nature in pursuit of your perfect posture. Even animals tend to use trails.

(lol)

.1 miles right up the side of a steep forested hill and the average desk sitter will feel beat to shit and be right the fuck out of breath and ready to sit down for 10 minutes and drink some water. trampling nature? you don't want human beings walking around in the woods?

Guest RadarJammer

the idea behind not using the trail is that when your never quite on even footing you are constantly shifting the load to different muscle groups as your body tries to balance and correct its footing, some of them you NEVER get to use, especially while walking on a linear trail. walk .05 miles through a empty creek bed and you work out a shit ton of core muscles.

i don't think there is any exercise routine that comes remotely close to what you get when just navigating the wilderness with vigor.

One way to improve posture- if sitting in a chair all day- is to sit in the chair with your ass at the front edge. Unless your chair has ultra lower back support, sitting at the front edge is much better for your spine. It supports lower back strength and proper straightening of the spine.

Archived