IGNORED

Dead cat

kakapo

there's not much going on there to suggest someone planted the dead cat there or anything??

it just looks like a dead cat.

Like I said we heard somebody in the garden at about 3am. By the time I got up and out they had gone. Didn't notice the dead cat at the time, but the way it was wrapped around that bush stump looks artificial.

I reported it to the council and they cleared it first thing this morning.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is far more likely that somebody, not aliens, is pursuing a vendetta against me. Have you got any idea how much I am hated in real life? Just need to narrow it down.

don't be silly. you are such a pleasant and convivial character, how can anyone possibly have a vendetta against you? :emotawesomepm9:

cat's get hit by cars all the time in the city, probably someone found it in the street and put it in your garden out of the way.

I think it is far more likely that somebody, not aliens, is pursuing a vendetta against me. Have you got any idea how much I am hated in real life? Just need to narrow it down.

Hear my out my two cents in my opinion the person who has a vendetta against you is .. YOU, I believe you hate yourself so much that your subconsciouness(the good keith) is going to kill you, this cat is a sign, you sleepwalking killed the cat and put it there to show the awake Keith that some shit is gonna go down.

If I were you I wouldn't sleep

Can we keep cats out of this thread please? They're attention seeking fuckwits. They're the animal equivalent of that girl at school who is beautiful and graceful and you fall in love with them only to realize they have an abyss of a personality.

This is a quote from kakapo from the 'cute pictures thread'.

I think someone from on here read this and brought this dead cat to please kakapo.

Looks like a cheap dinner from where I'm sitting.

where are you sitting?

somewhere completely surrounded by no beer?

Looks like a cheap dinner from where I'm sitting.

where are you sitting?

somewhere completely surrounded by no beer?

Are you suggesting I have at one time had a drink one day?

Touché

Christian Bale was a "All The Little Animals" reference. Really good movie from 1998. Plot centers around the exact sentiment that all animals should be returned to the Earth.

Lol, just watched that while waiting in the airport. It is a really good movie! Never heard of it.

I knew you weren't completely making fun of me, you're better than that xxx

:beer:

I liked your post, peace 7. Were I here sooner I woulda lol'ed at the appropriate time.

I've still yet to experience that horrible decomposing corpse odor everyone goes on about. The worst smell I've been privvy to is a jar of not-quite-empty almond butter that had been sitting under my sink for at least two weeks. Nothing could have prepared me for that one.

"Pplz are pursuing vendetta against me!" could be equivalent to, "I realize I have done others wrong!" So really, this thread is about rehabilitation and growing up. Remorse, righting wrongs... Overcoming fears, fighting greys with kung fu. This thread is like The Wonder Years and kakapo is Fred Savage.

Here is Fred Savage starring in the USA hit TV series The Wonder Years, for those who don't know:

Grey_Alien2.jpg

Don't encourage him BCM. He's got one entry in funny quotes and now he thinks he's Lenny Henry or something.

Whoever has this vendetta against me, it won't be because I've wronged them. It's because my very existence amplifies the alienating gap between reality and someone's idealised self. There's not a lot I can do about that, I'm not going to pretend to be anything other than alpha to avoid hurting other peoples feelings. If more cats have to die before the perpetrator realises that, so be it.

I can't believe my contribution to this thread is being ignored the way it is.

Has ANYONE read what kakapo said in the cute pictures thread?

Poor cat, it has died and has been laid there by someone so that someone else has to deal with it. Or could be an old cat who had died from old age (they go away to die if they feel ill)

Misjudged 'humour' by peace 7. He got very overconfident, very quickly. Spurred on by Lol's again, this time at the misfortune of a feline friend.

Misjudged 'humour' by peace 7. He got very overconfident, very quickly.

Iiiii've been confident in myself since before I came here. Confident that I could satisfy anyone but myself with posts? Iii dunno, man. We're all just here to enjoy ourselves, seemingly interacting with others. But I'm sure I make myself laugh the most, so I'm pretty selfish in that sense. I'm sorry if you were sincerely hurt by my "crass" post.

Archived