IGNORED

Holy Other - Held

Npoess

(Holy Other - Love Some1)

http://soundcloud.com/tri_angle_records/holy-other-love-some1/s-KPhdU

On August 28, Manchester-based producer Holy Other will follow last year's debut EP, With U, with his full-length debut, Held, via Tri Angle. Here's a moody song from the album, "Love Some1". Check out the tracklist below.

Held:

01 (W)here

02 Tense Past

03 Impouring

04 Love Some1

05 U Now

06 In Difference

07 Past Tension

08 Held

09 Nothing Here

http://pitchfork.com/news/46783-holy-other-announces-debut-album/

Cool think this guy's got a lot of potential, Touch was one of my fav tunes from last year

And cheers for the heads up on his altered zones mix, just downloaded and sounds very nice!

• 1 month later...

Amazing how I still listen to him quite often, and with only a fews songs I never really tire of them. Look forward to this one!!

This guy has a really amazing sense for athmo and emotion but he can be such an mixed bag from time to time. I don't think that a good producer has to create only golden tracks- that's stupid. But sometimes there are really big steps in quality in his discography.

While I love the track "Touch" there are 2 tracks I really never got into on his last EP.

But I'm looking forward to his proper album. Sounds great what was posted til yet.

Guest oldenjon

Amazing how I still listen to him quite often, and with only a fews songs I never really tire of them. Look forward to this one!!

Exactly my sentiments. Sooooooo excited for this : D

Indeed! To be honest, I'd kind of avoided all the Tri Angle stuff but then reading this thread, realising it was his remix on the Walls EP that I liked, plus the fact that he is from Manchester, made me want to look into him more

I intended to pick it up last week but the sunny weather put me off, this is not exactly summer material.

Boomkat has the vinyl in stock and I'm lucky enough to work near their office so I can order it then go pick it up. May do it Monday.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jasondonervan

So I've listened to the album proper for the first time, and it is indeed wonderful. Instant spinback repeat listen is due.

Archived