Bought new shoes: 15 Likes

Photo of fancy dinner: 25 Likes

Photo of new couple: 50 Likes

Photo of baby: 200 Likes

lol damn

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Why do people always look for the easy way out! There isn't one! Life is hard, and you have to be strong and determined to reach the goal or desires you have in mind. It's tough, but that's just the way it is! If it looks or sounds too good to be true, then it probably is."

"I think when you overcome adversity it is our that gets us through it or does not. God gave you the choice a long time ago to make your own decisions, why the hell do you think he would intervene if you make a poor one? That contradicts the whole point of giving man free will!"

Guest Iain C

The truth is that consumer overspending is about as rampant as blatant welfare abuse, which is to say it's a myth perpetuated by wealthy people to distract from the real theft going on in this country.

That's the truthiest thing I've seen on watmm in a while.

9VKWsQy.png

this guy has been posting the same thing for ages, he poses his little teddy thing next to things and writes a suiting caption like the one above

aww, it's a normal trying to be funny. Isn't that cute.

Guest drukqs

12549_10151391207525466_1720971413_n.jpg

what the fuck is going on, the photoshop in it is remarkable in it's badness. Woah at the animal one too, are these for real?

That dog's obviously trying to jump in front of whoever's about to get tazed. What a rebel.

Guest drukqs

"I really want to go to school for art, but parents do not like. But I know in this doggy dog world, haters are a diamond dozen. Irregardless, I shouldnt take my dreams for granite, and know I should take theyre insults with a grain assault. I mean its Marrch after all, and for all insensitive purposes, my future is upmost importance to me, expesially since Im not that up in the high-arkey of sociality yet, y' know? I minus well just go."

"I really want to go to school for art, but parents do not like. But I know in this doggy dog world, haters are a diamond dozen. Irregardless, I shouldnt take my dreams for granite, and know I should take theyre insults with a grain assault. I mean its Marrch after all, and for all insensitive purposes, my future is upmost importance to me, expesially since Im not that up in the high-arkey of sociality yet, y' know? I minus well just go."

that's fake, right?

oh god please be fake

if real, please link

Guest Frankie5fingers

that's fake, right?

oh god please be fake

if real, please link

for all intensive purposes i think its real. irregardless, i think it was made to be funny

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Fucking lol

I cannot get to the other side of this quote. Damn this new quoting system. Anyway, this is the correct answer.

or all intensive purposes i think its real. irregardless, i think it was made to be funny

Archived