IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I just ran into someone at Albertsons, that I always see at work, in my work clothes, and she said to me, 'Its funny seeing you in your clothes.' And about four people turned around and had the funniest looks on there faces. It was awesome! Hahaha ¯\(シ)/¯"

Guest zaphod

"I just ran into someone at Albertsons, that I always see at work, in my work clothes, and she said to me, 'Its funny seeing you in your clothes.' And about four people turned around and had the funniest looks on there faces. It was awesome! Hahaha ¯\(シ)/¯"

totally redeemed by the ¯\(シ)/¯

zaphod your goin soft,

zaphod your goin soft,

I fail to see how that could be an "awesome" experience :facepalm: .

Guest zaphod

when i read that i just visualized it as a stick figure talking then doing that shrug and it became completely acceptable.

Do you guys have people on your friends list who accidentally leave in the original of a photo of themselves next to one they have photoshopped in an album? I actually see this all the time and it's so hilarious...
There was one of a girl who had photoshopped a picture of herself at the beach to make it skinnier (you could flip directly to the original as the next one in the album) and I've seen at least two girls who badly attempt to blur out bags under their eyes and left up the original somewhere further in their profile pictures.
would post some but I don't want to put up pictures of people I know / they are usually removed fairly quick

The ones I just mentioned are the most recent ones I can think of but the duplicates are gone now... :'(
I'll keep my eyes peeled for some more that will inevitably pop up and aren't too obvious who the person is.

I got a facebook friend that is in like hundreds or so of these motivation/nice pictures/etc... groups and when she is on the net your wall get bombed by her. It would be cool cause I like to look at a picture from time to time but I hate her comments. Totally week ideas and shit. My eyes cry when I see that.

Also lately my wall is full of pictures of lost/found/beaten(and all that stuff) dogs. My exschoolmate works in one of these "save the pets" organisations so she post shit all the time. With like 10 of other exschoolmates.

The most interesting thing was that "BANNEDFROMYOUTUBE Harlem Shake Viral thing"... those two guys on the toilet...anyone seen it? I can pm the link to the stuff only cause it´s really a wrong one

What really took me down were series of short videos made by a local, quite well known, hip hop producer. He went AKA against the system and started recording various shorts of him playing dead on the ground in front of a big shopping center (with blood and all that stuff) or making home on a tree somewhere in the city ...and stuff like that. It went OK before he made a short for a school project of him walking naked in a field bound on a rope like a dog, barking and in the end (with a close up) taking dump. I really lost my interest in him since then.

yes, i don't understand felch fetishists.

I wonder if they have a sister organisation that's into compost bins ? "I only lather my penis in the finest decayed banana skins."

Archived