IGNORED

Four Tet - Pink

Npoess

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the 'lion' trac is quite pretty

this and "jupiters" is doing it for me... in general, very decent productions and nice way of mixing in uk bass elements. i didn't expected that from four tet.

yeah really liking this.

yeah this is almost a return to old Four Tet but still with his newer minimalism period sound happening.

I am loving this.

Check it sidewinder.

I love every single track on this album.

Locked and Lion... Both fucking awesome. The bassline on Pyramid is so lush (the vocals are slightly annoying though). And Peace For Earth and Pinnacles are just beautiful.

That was my insanely in-depth review.... Get this album.

I find the last two tracks pretty good, almost next-level shit compared with the rest of the boring album.

thanks for this unbiased review

Pink is one of the most amazing albums I've heard in a long time. Love it!

Guest trananhhung

Why is it biased? Because I don't like it? You know what I dislike the most about it? Plagiarism - of John Cage.

And I'm astonished at how a lot people here frequently define an album as the most AMAZING thing they have heard in a long time, 2 days after a record has come out.

Why is it biased? Because I don't like it? You know what I dislike the most about it? Plagiarism - of John Cage.

And I'm astonished at how a lot people here frequently define an album as the most AMAZING thing they have heard in a long time, 2 days after a record has come out.

I said unbiased.

This album contains tracks that have been released a long time before. For instance the opening track has been released 1 year ago. It's actually a sort of compilation album from vinyls he released during the last months. All of them were great and amazing which implies this new compilation album of sorts is also amazing! :)

And same can be said about a lot of albums. I reckon a lot of people instantly fell in love with for instance Boards of Canada's music and that didn't change after 1000 listens. Sometimes you just need one listening session to know something is of great quality.

Guest trananhhung

I said unbiased.

This album contains tracks that have been released a long time before. For instance the opening track has been released 1 year ago. It's actually a sort of compilation album from vinyls he released during the last months. All of them were great and amazing which implies this new compilation album of sorts is also amazing! :)

And same can be said about a lot of albums. I reckon a lot of people instantly fell in love with for instance Boards of Canada's music and that didn't change after 1000 listens. Sometimes you just need one listening session to know something is of great quality.

I thought you were being ironic. Cheers, then.

I like this release too. 128 Harps is my best track so far

That's the John Cage ripoff that i immediately deleted. It's too painful.

yeah i really don't understand why he is doing that without even giving john cage some credit. first of all it would be cool to do a official cage remix, secondly four tet should be able to come up with something similiar on his own.

yeah i really don't understand why he is doing that without even giving john cage some credit. first of all it would be cool to do a official cage remix, secondly four tet should be able to come up with something similiar on his own.

He got lazy lol

Absolutely unfamiliar with John Cage - Could you suggest a song or album to check out that sounds like 128 Harps?

Completely loving everything about Pink, so I would love to hear more like it, despite who came first.

Archived