IGNORED

Tribute to Incomplete Skyscrapers Released

Root5

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest arbee

yes, the more I listen to the compilation album, the more I like it. it flows pretty well and the music is good.

good job everyone, especially root5, slightlydriedbeans and zephyr nova for making this actually happen !

There really isn't a track on this I dislike.

The intro is superb.

Thanks roasty! I have a few other tracks in my Soundcloud link under my sig if you're interested :)

Cheers, glad I can put a watmm-face to the music now! Bone Angel...just....wow. I got chills! Following :)

Also as someone else already asked...who da fuq is Mr. Rogue?

The drums on the second track are badass as hell.

Thanks! :emotawesomepm9:

After repeated listen I definitely underestimated the skyscrapery-ness of this track, I can hear it now. It's more textural rather than architectural/landscape (note: pretty baked right now :emotawesomepm9: )

it does flow quite nicely as a whole

yes, the more I listen to the compilation album, the more I like it. it flows pretty well and the music is good.

good job everyone, especially root5, slightlydriedbeans and zephyr nova for making this actually happen !

man, échéancier gets better with each listen. I'll be hitting up ya soundcloud next

There really isn't a track on this I dislike.

The intro is superb.

Thanks roasty! I have a few other tracks in my Soundcloud link under my sig if you're interested :)

Cheers, glad I can put a watmm-face to the music now! Bone Angel...just....wow. I got chills! Following :)

Also as someone else already asked...who da fuq is Mr. Rogue?

Thanks; I am thrilled that you enjoyed Bone Angel!

I would also like to know who Mr. Rogue is! His is a dark, dubby slab of greatness!

Thanks again to you organizers! :)

... What do plans look like for the xmas comp..?

I was hoping to do another one when it gets closer to the time. Ideally I'd like to build up a large playlist of electronic Christmas music to play on shuffle.

I think it would have received more attention if it had been posted properly in the New Releases sub forum.

But anyway, I have been listening to this off and on the past few days and it's really great.

Different tracks stand out at different times, and they are all amazing. Right now Modey's (pselodux) track is my favorite!

Great job everyone!

edit: Also, the animated cover art is outstanding! I wish it would animate on my MP3 players!

I've left it for a few listens before I say anything but I am loving this album. There's nothing on there which doesn't stand out and stick in my mind.

My favourite, if I had to pick, would be 'Last TPiece'. However I'm really feeling the ending of the album from Zephyr Nova and cubus. It feels like one of the albums that you should only listen to in its entirety.

Congratulations to all who participated.

Who is Entogora btw?

I've left it for a few listens before I say anything but I am loving this album. There's nothing on there which doesn't stand out and stick in my mind.

My favourite, if I had to pick, would be 'Last TPiece'. However I'm really feeling the ending of the album from Zephyr Nova and cubus. It feels like one of the albums that you should only listen to in its entirety.

Congratulations to all who participated.

Who is Entogora btw?

That's the me. Glad you like it :emotawesomepm9:

I sent a message to igloomag, suggesting that they review this album. I didn't hear back. Apparently they get a number of requests every day, so they may skip over it. Maybe if a couple other people send them a message it'll be more likely to get noticed?

• 1 month later...

listened through once and need to give it more love. Will listen again tomorrow, some very good tracks in here watmm. The track i submitted that did not make the cut can be found on my soundcloud page. I am not at all surprised that it did not make it, the watmm bar has been raised once again!

Archived