IGNORED

Mosquitoes bites.

Friendly Foil

Hello watumms.

When I woke up this morning, I discovered three mosquito bites on my right forearm and two on my left. I mean, I always get bitten a lot by these dudes during the summer, but five in one night? Is this shit normal?

Is there an easy way to get rid of mosquitoes?

Please help me. This is a serious issue!

Destroy any pools of stagnant water.

Capture a bunch of bats, and put them in your belfry.

Sleep under a mosquito net.

They're awful in my neck-of-the-woods. And bigger apparently. Every once in a while when I get a bite it flares up to the size of a nickel.

5 in one night is not uncommon if your outdoors where I live.

Close your windows during the day, wear some DEET if need be. Mosquitoes breed in small ponds or clogged gutters alot in suburban areas so it might be worth checking out some stuff around your place to see if its a breeding ground. I had a ton growing in this clogged gutter in a place I used to live, poured some bleach in that fucker and all the larvae died.

Other things that ward off mosquitoes: Weed smoke, or any smoke for that matter. Have a fan blowing well in your room, they fly like shit. Also, check out mosquito traps, they work well.

Nope, not outdoors. This is inside my room, at night, closed door, closed window. No ponds or anything around here either. I'm pretty sure this is just one (or more), hiding in my room at day, and then coming out at night to suck my delicious blood. It's the number of bites that puzzles me.

But, if I start smoking loads of weed and cigarettes, the mosquitoes will go away? Seems like the only logical solution right now.

Run a box fan blowing on you or generally keeping the air of the room moving well and the mosquitoes wont be able to bite, they are terrible flyers compared to most bugs. They don't like smoke so its worth a shot right? whats the worst that can happen, you get stoned? :emotawesomepm9:

Also check for spiders, bedbugs or any other creepy crawly.

Grab a mosquito trap from the hardware store if need be, they were super effective in the last place I lived.

:shrug:

If it were bedbugs, there would be crap and blood from them all over the place. At least, that's what National Geographic told me a while back. that show was nasty.

I'm counting on it being mosquitoes so far. If not, I'll burn down the house.

An Australian friend once told me that if you take one brewers yeast tablet per day during mozzy season they won't bite you.Theydon't like the smell apparently.

brewers_yeast.jpg

I don't mind the bites so much but why are we so damn sensitive to the fucking buzz of their flight?, the ceiling could fall on top of me and it would wake me up slower than a freaking mosquito flying near my ear.

I really really hate mosquitos.

Five? I woke up the other night with about fifty of the fucking things on me the other day.

What I wouldn't do for just five!

Guest nene multiple assgasms

retire early, close the door to your room, and spend an hour or two hunting down the ones in your room before you go to sleep.

go on a 6 month expedition to an uncharted region of the ecuadorian rainforest. nothing to do with the mosquito problem - i just think you should.

Archived