IGNORED

Anti-Islaam Film

gmanyo

As I stormed out, a couple of the cart boys started to whistle and cheer, soon shoppers joined in and even the cashier. I gave a wave and went off with a feeling of accomplishment. And then an eagle named "rational thought" and another named "laissez-faire capitalism" swooped down, alighted on my left and right shoulders, and carried me away to live with Richard Dawkins in Galt's Gulch.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I was standing in a rather large line at my local Wal-Mart today behind a couple families that I know from when I went to church with my family in year younger. It was the only register open so there wasn't much of another option to get my 12 pack of Mountain Dew for a party I was heading to. I was wondering why the line was going nowhere when I decided to poke my head up front to see what the holdup was. It was a little old lady who didn't have enough for her groceries and she was trying to talk the cashier into letting her get away with being short. This struck me as odd until I found out she was a mere $0.21 short of her purchase. Now all these families were just staring and there was even two making fun of her. I walked up and handed my soda to the cashier, handed him a $5 and told her to keep the change. One of the middle aged women (I knew these people, so I also knew that they all make over 6 digits) grabbed her kid and yelled very loudly, "See that man? He's acting just like Jesus wants us to." For some reason this set me off, so I turned around. I haven't shaved in awhile so I'm rocking some nice scruff, a Slayer shirt, and gym shorts, so it must have been a nice sight. Very loudly, I said "Like Jesus? Ma'am I'm an atheist who makes minimum wage and I was the one who stepped up to help her? Your hypocritical Christianity is an inspiration to us all." As I stormed out, a couple of the cart boys started to whistle for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh", and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought man forget it yo homes to Bel-Air

So I was standing in a rather large line at my local Wal-Mart today behind a couple families that I know from when I went to church with my family in year younger. It was the only register open so there wasn't much of another option to get my 12 pack of Mountain Dew for a party I was heading to. I was wondering why the line was going nowhere when I decided to poke my head up front to see what the holdup was. It was a little old lady who didn't have enough for her groceries and she was trying to talk the cashier into letting her get away with being short. This struck me as odd until I found out she was a mere $0.21 short of her purchase. Now all these families were just staring and there was even two making fun of her. I walked up and handed my soda to the cashier, handed him a $5 and told her to keep the change. One of the middle aged women (I knew these people, so I also knew that they all make over 6 digits) grabbed her kid and yelled very loudly, "See that man? He's acting just like Jesus wants us to." For some reason this set me off, so I turned around. I haven't shaved in awhile so I'm rocking some nice scruff, a Slayer shirt, and gym shorts, so it must have been a nice sight. Very loudly, I said "Like Jesus? Ma'am I'm an atheist who makes minimum wage and I was the one who stepped up to help her? Your hypocritical Christianity is an inspiration to us all." As I stormed out, the little old lady piped up - she needed a little more. So I asked her, and she said "I need about tree fitty". It was then that I realised that she wasn't a little old lady. She was a giant crustacean from the Paleolithic Era. So I said, "I ain't givin' you no tree-fitty, you goddamn Loch Ness Monster! Get your own goddamn money!".

they aren't protesting over that movie, but it's a convenient scapegoat for the western media instead of tackling the more nuanced subject of pent up resentment for decades of US imperialism and murder

to sum it up, they don't hate us because of our freedoms, they hate us because we kill them

they aren't protesting over that movie, but it's a convenient scapegoat for the western media instead of tackling the more nuanced subject of pent up resentment for decades of US imperialism and murder

to sum it up, they don't hate us because of our freedoms, they hate us because we kill them

get outta here you apologist, it's clear you don't know the meaning of our "American values!"

get outta here you apologist, it's clear you don't know the meaning of our "American values!"

If only we hadn't promoted all that democracy and freedom of speech over there.

allow me to present a story from r/atheism. a thing that never happened more than anything ever not happened in the history of the universe.

So I was standing in a rather large line at my local Wal-Mart today behind a couple families that I know from when I went to church with my family in year younger. It was the only register open so there wasn't much of another option to get my 12 pack of Mountain Dew for a party I was heading to. I was wondering why the line was going nowhere when I decided to poke my head up front to see what the holdup was. It was a little old lady who didn't have enough for her groceries and she was trying to talk the cashier into letting her get away with being short. This struck me as odd until I found out she was a mere $0.21 short of her purchase. Now all these families were just staring and there was even two making fun of her. I walked up and handed my soda to the cashier, handed him a $5 and told her to keep the change. One of the middle aged women (I knew these people, so I also knew that they all make over 6 digits) grabbed her kid and yelled very loudly, "See that man? He's acting just like Jesus wants us to." For some reason this set me off, so I turned around. I haven't shaved in awhile so I'm rocking some nice scruff, a Slayer shirt, and gym shorts, so it must have been a nice sight. Very loudly, I said "Like Jesus? Ma'am I'm an atheist who makes minimum wage and I was the one who stepped up to help her? Your hypocritical Christianity is an inspiration to us all." As I stormed out, a couple of the cart boys started to whistle and cheer, soon shoppers joined in and even the cashier. I gave a wave and went off with a feeling of accomplishment.

you may not have ever lived in the deep South then. I can immediately recount 4 or 5 instances of similar stories, but sans the "people around me cheered". Substitute the self-congratulatory parts with throwing literal stones and yelling death threats and that sounds about right.

i feel that if we just tried and executed a few atheists to, you know, make a point, maybe they would stop getting in everyones business, try to run other peoples' lives.

allow me to present a story from r/atheism. a thing that never happened more than anything ever not happened in the history of the universe.

So I was standing in a rather large line at my local Wal-Mart today behind a couple families that I know from when I went to church with my family in year younger. It was the only register open so there wasn't much of another option to get my 12 pack of Mountain Dew for a party I was heading to. I was wondering why the line was going nowhere when I decided to poke my head up front to see what the holdup was. It was a little old lady who didn't have enough for her groceries and she was trying to talk the cashier into letting her get away with being short. This struck me as odd until I found out she was a mere $0.21 short of her purchase. Now all these families were just staring and there was even two making fun of her. I walked up and handed my soda to the cashier, handed him a $5 and told her to keep the change. One of the middle aged women (I knew these people, so I also knew that they all make over 6 digits) grabbed her kid and yelled very loudly, "See that man? He's acting just like Jesus wants us to." For some reason this set me off, so I turned around. I haven't shaved in awhile so I'm rocking some nice scruff, a Slayer shirt, and gym shorts, so it must have been a nice sight. Very loudly, I said "Like Jesus? Ma'am I'm an atheist who makes minimum wage and I was the one who stepped up to help her? Your hypocritical Christianity is an inspiration to us all." As I stormed out, a couple of the cart boys started to whistle and cheer, soon shoppers joined in and even the cashier. I gave a wave and went off with a feeling of accomplishment.

you may not have ever lived in the deep South then. I can immediately recount 4 or 5 instances of similar stories, but sans the "people around me cheered". Substitute the self-congratulatory parts with throwing literal stones and yelling death threats and that sounds about right.

i feel that if we just tried and executed a few atheists to, you know, make a point, maybe they would stop getting in everyones business, try to run other peoples' lives.

i remember this one time i managed to save a child from a burning building, and when i emerged, his mother said 'oh, thank god for you, kind stranger!'. Very loudly, I said "Thank God? Ma'am I'm an atheist who makes minimum wage and I was the one who stepped up to help her? Your hypocritical Christianity is an inspiration to us all". I threw the child back into the burning building. Ron Paul and the ghost of Carl Sagan teleported down from the libertarian mothership. Neil DeGrasse Tyson wandered up with some fine single malt whiskey and some tumblers. We stood there and relished the smell of burning Christian, smoking the finest of cigars rolled between the thighs of transwoman atheist furries, and drinking whiskey made with the tears of Mormons.

nice! its like this one time I remember when I walked into a crowd with a bunch of religious guys talking about how homosexuals were all going to burn in hell for being subhuman and that we needed to vote Republican to keep the fags out of Washington. I stood up with my Tim Hecker sleevless tee with Pitchfork e-zine on my I-phone in hand and said "Sir, I respect your right to speak your mind, but Im wondering that if in a democratic society this is the best way to gov-" Then they lynched me.

so what did interest me about this was hearing the actors/actress' were told they were doing a completely different film.

http://journal.neilg...ed-actress.html

"There was no mention EVER by anyone of MUHAMMAD and no mention of religion during the entire time I was on the set. I am hundred percent certain nobody in the cast and nobody in the US artistic side of the crew knew what was really planned for this “Desert Warrior”. "

also for some reason, i never noticed the horrible dubbing until after I read that..

heard an interesting theory the other day that while the Egyptian embassy protest was authentic and organic, the others were performed or instigated by carefully orchestrated hit squads, namely Libya.

The term 'October surprise' comes from when Carter was unable to squelch or do anything about the Iranian hostage crisis. The timing of this could be a sort of early october surprise, one that if it escalates and get worse could effectively Carterize Obama. Not to mention that the largest US military exercise in the straight or Hormuz is going on right now al while Israeli government officials are going on all the American TV networks doing a new push for a military assault on Iran.

heard an interesting theory the other day that while the Egyptian embassy protest was authentic and organic, the others were performed or instigated by carefully orchestrated hit squads, namely Libya.

The term 'October surprise' comes from when Carter was unable to squelch or do anything about the Iranian hostage crisis. The timing of this could be a sort of early october surprise, one that if it escalates and get worse could effectively Carterize Obama. Not to mention that the largest US military exercise in the straight or Hormuz is going on right now al while Israeli government officials are going on all the American TV networks doing a new push for a military assault on Iran.

interesting, salman rushdie on the daily show said much the same thing - that there is an "outrage industry" in the middle east which seeks out things they know will stir up the Muslim populace.

I think that video of Romney denigrating 47% of the US population should be enough to seal his fate no?

Yes I also agree with RchieBees, he seems very intelligent.

All Athiests are definitely "worse" than Muslims.

I like this statement because it pretty much states that Muslims are also "bad", just not quite as bad as Athiests. It also suggests that RichieBees is neither an Athiest nor Muslim, but rather a higher being, such as a Christian or Rastafarian.

Intelligent guy.

yours and richiebees dupe status only gets worse with posts like the one above. I'd be careful... it's quite obvious who richiebees is btw but seeing as he's not annoying I'm saying nothing. yet.

Archived