IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

recently moved and found an awesome pub about 3 mins from my house...got a nice riverside beer garden which i made use of earlier whilst the sun was shining. had a pint of ale brewed for, and named after the pub - the william morris. was lovely.

OFaOzCM.jpg

Nice shades. Are those Super's or something?

exhibit A: the BCM-800, aka "The Cheery Terminator". this model was eventually phased out for being too friendly on the job.

ne88A0w.jpg

Super!! All the lighting works too!

exhibit A: the BCM-800, aka "The Cheery Terminator". this model was eventually phased out for being too friendly on the job.

ne88A0w.jpg

FLOL just seen this....awesome

recently moved and found an awesome pub about 3 mins from my house...got a nice riverside beer garden which i made use of earlier whilst the sun was shining. had a pint of ale brewed for, and named after the pub - the william morris. was lovely.

OFaOzCM.jpg

Definitely not the William Morris in Hammersmith then.

This is my soul cube. I loaded up all the Autechre I have on an SD card and it plays it alphabetically by album. There's no display, I just turn it on and it starts making noise. I'm pretty proud of it.

156085_667438426447_974381202_n.jpg

That reminds me of the video that the user petr uploaded of her looking bored clicking through various garish video presets on the webcam software for god knows how many minutes (p.s. definitely art)