IGNORED

Ourson - Osn

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

well that was lovely. i didnt really get the ocean vibe but i did enjoy immensely.

your parents must be proud (if they like drone)

well that was lovely. i didnt really get the ocean vibe but i did enjoy immensely.

your parents must be proud (if they like drone)

hey thanks a lot. the ocean vibe is more of my own thing. i sometimes imagine myself flying over an ocean while listening to music.

Been meaning to grab this Luke but it must wait til payday! Damn the man!

cheers Brian. :)

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

http://www.gravityhalo.com/2012/11/ourson-osn.html

hey thanks a lot. the ocean vibe is more of my own thing. i sometimes imagine myself flying over an ocean while listening to music.

i got the vibe more on the 2nd listen. great release

thanks for the kind words, i really am floored & flattered by it. i have a mixed bag of feelings about this material, it's very raw, unpolished, and varying in style. this is a frankenstien-composite of sounds i've tried to put together for years as i struggled with a sort of confusing hiatus, so i have some insecurities about it. but i recently decided it was time to just wrap it up and move on, so i'm happy with it as a nice little handful of ideas that touch on some things i needed to move past...

ultimately, this marks a new beginning for me, creatively and spiritually. i am feeling very good about my direction in life, and i hope to share that more vividly in the near future with new material.

so, thanks again for saying anything nice about this dark and raw material. i really appreciate it.

cool, thank you.

the prints are basically available 90% for supporting my music and the projects that i have that require money (Earstroke, etc) and 10% for the people who want them. i kind of put them up there on a whim, and the whole ordeal still feels a little awkward, and i'm still stirring the pot on what i'd like that idea to evolve into... but i land a sale every so often and it makes me smile. i think i just really really really want to work for myself so badly so i follow through with every entrepreneurial idea i have... the dance keeps me alive, i really do love it. this is sort of a bump for the thread, but i can't help but offer a little substance while i decompress from work, rest my bones, pack a bowl and put on my thinking cap for the second, most favorite part of my day: wandering around my house working on all the things that make me happy. life is good, fellas. i've stumbled across a comfortable medium and i'm gonna try and build on it while i can.

ok, that's enough mind-pudding. i eat that shit up !

edit: i'm off to the post tomorrow with your print, if i'm feeling ambitious i will try to party it up a little on your envelope. :)

Gorgeous release man. I love how alive your music sounds. That section with just the tones around 2:00 in track 2 is bliss to me. Are you sequencing this stuff on a computer?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived