IGNORED

Jennifer Lawrence is charming

lumpenprol

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vamos u are my hero

(u sound like a bitter "nice guy")

I went thru that phase three years ago. Now I'm in the d.g.a.f. phase.

dancing-with-the-stars-judges.jpg

:cisfor:

I was hoping this would all come to an end actually

:shrug:

Guest Aserinsky

It's probably been no secret I've really not liked most the stuff in this thread and considered quite a lot of claiming temporary Mad Dogs to stop myself getting out of hand with it (not saying this as an egocentric thing, it wouldn't matter to pretty much anyone here that I'd be gone, just saying it can be a sensitive subject for quite a few people). I've made my views known as to why, so I'm not going to bother treading old ground. I'm not exactly thrilled about keeping this thread alive in the first place, then again it's hard to personally justify NOT saying anything about it.

But fucking hell vamos, after reading what you wrote I very nearly made that clause permanent. There's been a lot of stuff I've seen on WATMM I've extremely disagreed with, but that was just vile. It was obvious you were never a feminist in the first place, instead you just wanted to identify yourself with an ideology for totally selfish reasons; where you would be put up on a pedestal for spouting for what was rightly pointed out as illogical and hypocritical bullshit. Now you're saying that you're a victim because you aren't seen as attractive, but women wanting to live in a society where (as a very simple overview) they can be sure they will not be raped, harassed or objectified if they ever go out or being able to enter any industry / job without having their gender being a main factor of employment is just a "rape agenda" that infringes your supposed "right to sex"? That's Patrick Bateman levels of depravity and selfishness. Plus trying to defend it as "just a hoax" is just as offensive, seriously. There was no constructive reason to post that AT ALL, it was just childish and moronic.

I know some people might agree with the main context of the post but see me as overreacting, but this shit can cause a very emotional response with people. I wont go into details why (all I'll say is that I've got PTSD due to issues related with this) but I've seen how these sorts of attitudes completely wreck peoples lives and to see those attitudes perpetuating themselves within mainstream culture makes me extremely bitter. There's no reason why these sorts of views should be given any value or merit.

Vamos, for fuck sake please see a mental health professional. I'm not saying that as some form of personal attack to devalue what you said (although I've already stated I feel there is no value to what you said anyway), it's clear from not only what you've written in this thread something far more severe is in the works. From someone who has been there excusing society for all of my problems rather than admitting issues with mental health, please stop victimising yourself, ignoring your own flaws and realise who really is being oppressed in society.

Fuck this thread.

All women are Nurse Ratched.

it's true, i electroshock men on the willy :shrug:

Feminism does not work as women are incapable of exercising power in a fair or consistent way. They are not moral creatures, and power corrupts, sexual power corrupts them absolutely.

>it's true, i electroshock men on the willy :shrug:

Feminism does not work as women are incapable of exercising power in a fair or consistent way. They are not moral creatures, and power corrupts, sexual power corrupts them absolutely.

Is that an actual belief of yours?

>it's true, i electroshock men on the willy :

shrug:

Is that an actual belief of yours?

I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

Geez-us, just look at this thread.

This must be the human race's bigotry hall of fame.

Actually it's Animal Farm reenacted. But, in real this time.

Humans, man...

All pigs are equal...

I think it's time to close down watmm for good..

We had a good run.

Maybe someone could drop off vamos, at the institution, while we're at it.

WATMM is best when it's at its worst. Think about it.

Archived