IGNORED

Fieldtriqp - Hidden Tracks

Guest plok

A wonderful ambient release; I wish I could find more music like this as it positively augments so many aspects of my life when i just have it on in the background, and yet it stands up to scrutiny as well... 'Endless' and 'Demolis', in particular, are wonderful!

Just picked this up. Beautiful, as expected. Here's to hoping for more stuff surfacing now that Fieldtriqp is on Bandcamp!

Thank you B. There will be some re-releases coming soon with bonus material. There will be new stuff too maybe by summer.

Not to hijack the thread too much here, but Loafeye, we'd all love a new album from you too. I speak for Luke and several others when I say that.

we're at an all time low as far as Loafeye album-availability is concerned.

this is a beautiful album, JB. a lot quieter than your others. i like the title, Hidden Tracks... as if each of these tracks were to be used beyond the length of some silence at the end of a cd somewhere. i dig it.

oh yes, even with the new mbv and new autechre, this new fieldtriqp is still getting some listens, quite a lot of listens actually.

you have a distinct sound and the way you twist melodies makes all of this really hard to stop listening :)

Guest SampleScience

The two new releases are very good! I like the expanded version of people damage, very good glitchy rhythmic tracks!! The new ambient album is excellent too, I'm really hooked with your music, I find it melancholic and deep.

• 4 years later...

Archived