LimpyLoo's 2,000th Post Celebration Thread

LimpyLoo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps in another life we could have been friends

lovers, even

yeah

OR maybe in this life we are actually alter egos of each other. maybe we are the same guy with a multiple personality schitzorder

and we post in here with dupe accounts

and have everyone fooled

even US...

:ohmy:

Or maybe we were both put on this Earth

to annoy kakapo

and to make his depressed frustrated life even worse.

If you were a 13 year old girl, I'd find you a bit on the needy side. As an adult you're embarrassing.

Every one of your posts is so angry. Don't pretend that I'm the problem, mate.

The only time I needle you is when you say something shitty to me, like calling me a 'cunt' at my 2000th post celebration party.

I'm sure you're a nice guy underneath and as soon as you're cool with me I'll be cool with you, that's a promise.

Celebrating a 2,000th post is like celebrating the life of a 12 year old, the only good thing you did in your god damn life was survive chicken pox, you haven't accomplished anything yet.

Celebrating a 2,000th post is like celebrating the life of a 12 year old, the only good thing you did in your god damn life was survive chicken pox, you haven't accomplished anything yet.

Hey we're just tryin' to have a good time in here.

I can't wait for the internet to go all virtual reality. Then we can have virtual tea cups, party hats and make this a real celebration.

Guest RadarJammer

I can't wait for the internet to go all virtual reality. Then we can have virtual tea cups, party hats and make this a real celebration.

until someone hacks the virtual reality headset and shorts it to electrocutes one of the guests then we can all band together and solve the watmmystery of which one of us did it

limpy i hate to point this out but you ruined a cool joke i was setting up there.

you were supposed to say 'no way we aren't alter egos misterE. no way could i be you'

to which i would go

"limpy...

i think it's true

we are the same guy

...i'm you dude!

:wtf: "

i mean it might have been funny to someone if it played out like that. it was funny 'on paper' anyway.

i actually had it all written out on paper

you will be missed limpyloo

*beckons joyrex*

Err what? I'm not trying to cause trouble...

lolz, it's all good man.

yek you scared me

i have a heart condition you shouldn't do that

*beckons joyrex*

lolz, it's all good man.

yek you scared me

:beer:

*beckons joyrex*

lolz, it's all good man.

yek you scared me

:beer:

:spiteful:

Guest zaphod

when i hit 2000 posts i went straight to my boss's office and informed him of the good news, demanding cake and strippers. i suggest you do the same. if you're unemployed already, just head down to the center and tell them you work for idm.

when i hit 2000 posts i went straight to my boss's office and informed him of the good news, demanding cake and strippers. i suggest you do the same. if you're unemployed already, just head down to the center and tell them you work for idm.

Makes sense. You only yolo once, after all.

Archived