IGNORED

Tribute to the rogue planet named CFBDSIR_2149-0403 freely drifting in outer space after being ejected from orbit

Root5

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm waiting you to start with it.

Just a reminder, due date is July 1st! Hopefully everyone has gotten started at least!

I'm waiting 'til about June 27th to get started.

My track has been submitted, I'm excited to hear everyone else's. Should be an incredible variety of imagination and interpretations in this compilation.

Guest Hanratty

My track has been submitted, I'm excited to hear everyone else's. Should be an incredible variety of imagination and interpretations in this compilation.

if it just sounds like some electronic music and does not sound like a lost planet, is that still ok?

I'm super late to the party but I might try and give this theme a go...Hope I won't disappoint that huge planet ! (and I'm really looking forward to listen to the finished comp, last year's one was incredible)

Guest Rulohead32

Sorry, but I think I won't be able to submit one. I've been busy with other things, maybe next time :)

Guest Rulohead32

I started something yesterday but failed miserably.

"Best way to start a new

is to fail miserably"

- Björk Guðmundsdóttir

Sorry guys I'm gonna miss the deadline.

My ocd and mood disorder are currently making it really hard for me to make music, no matter how much I try.

Fuck.

Anyway I'm excited to hear how this turns out!

made something short and sweet today .. gonna give it another listen tomorrow and see how I feel. Glad to have something to submit! didn't think I would make this one . .

Archived