IGNORED

how many profile views have you had?

keltoi

i'm a 27.3 compared to usagi's 118.2...

hmmm...

i've also just noticed the number of topics you've made is shown below your post count. is that new?

lol no

i'm obviously extremely observant.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just posting to see how many topics because I don't want to venture out and in again if I feel the need to post something.

Edit: I don't feel like I should post now.

I regret to say that since the age of 5, I have been recieving chemical castration treatment. My dick is so big that NASA's top scientists calculated that after I finished puberty, an erection would generate enough mass to curve spacetime and create a black hole large enough to obliterate the solar system. In other words, my unfathomably humongous dick runs the risk of becoming an even larger space vagina.

Guest uptown devil

my dick is so corkscrew shaped that the only way for a woman to properly mount it is by holding on to a ceiling fan

I regret to say that since the age of 5, I have been recieving chemical castration treatment. My dick is so big that NASA's top scientists calculated that after I finished puberty, an erection would generate enough mass to curve spacetime and create a black hole large enough to obliterate the solar system. In other words, my unfathomably humongous dick runs the risk of becoming an even larger space vagina.

my dick is so corkscrew shaped that the only way for a woman to properly mount it is by holding on to a ceiling fan

Archived