IGNORED

Girl trying to get her surgery funded

Squee

I called it. Hoax/scam.

https://twitter.com/ChloeSagal

Last tweet by her was more than a week ago.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChloeSagal

Last Youtube activity was more than a week ago.

Won't link to the Reddit gaming discussions, where they use the term "dude" and anyone calling it out gets downvoted to oblivion.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

Won't link to the Reddit gaming discussions, where they use the term "dude" and anyone calling it out gets downvoted to oblivion.

...because Redditors are human waste who deserve beheaded.

who here donated?

sometimes i'm glad to be so cynical.

I donated $15, but indiegogo gave everyone their money back. I don't mind helping out where I can, but I also don't want to donate money to frauds.

who here donated?

sometimes i'm glad to be so cynical.

I donated $15, but indiegogo gave everyone their money back. I don't mind helping out where I can, but I also don't want to donate money to frauds.

glad to hear you (and everyone) got it back.

sadly, it's probably wise to assume everything on the internet is a scam unless substantial evidence suggests otherwise.

From Eurogamer

Update #3: Day three, and I still haven't managed to unearth any concrete clarification about what happened.

Project Zomboid developer The Indie Stone has clarified its position in the matter, however.

"Given the size of our donation [$4030] and its origins in our playing community, the situation is less clear than we feel comfortable with. As such we will require further details and satisfactory public explanations for exactly what's going on from Chloe and/or IndieGogo - or by necessity we would start looking to donate all money raised to a different good cause,"

ah, ok.

Great post Adieu.

flol

?

you said "ah, ok" to which compson said "great post adieu" and i couldn't help but flol.

I think he was referring to my rant, but okay.

ah, ok.

Great post Adieu.

flol

?

you said "ah, ok" to which compson said "great post adieu" and i couldn't help but flol.

I think he was referring to my rant, but okay.

i realise that but it was the... oh forget it.

Archived