IGNORED

What is the hardest computer game made?

pcock

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worst fucking birthday present ever.

ghostbusters2.png

Ooh don't, I barely even made it that far: I had the C64 tape version and it took about 5 minutes to load the titles, then another 5 to load some lo-res stills from the film, then another 5 to load the game, work out the controls, die, work out some more of the controls, die, rewind tape to start. Repeat until - actually I never repeated it, played it once and refused to play again.

Another c64 one, Knightmare. This was as far as I ever got -

knightmare_02.gif

Do you know how far through that is ? The very first screen.

Wheelie.png

if you could ever get the cunt to load

For some reason that screenshot has always stressed me out, go too slow and you'll never clear the jump over the bus, too fast and you'll smash your head on the ceiling. It's like this image in game form -

804904371_orig.jpg

Wheelie.png

if you could ever get the cunt to load

For some reason that screenshot has always stressed me out, go too slow and you'll never clear the jump over the bus, too fast and you'll smash your head on the ceiling. It's like this image in game form

lol, that fucking game...smashed my head and gone hurtling into the middle of a bus on many many an occasion. i don't know if i ever even got past the first level...i definitely raced the ghost rider though.

and lost :(

Guest Frankie5fingers

so uh. are we completely not following the thread and just posting the hardest game for any system? cause if so, then its ghost and goblins.

though the game Steel Battalion was pretty fucking hard. especially since it came with its own 40-some button controller and if you ever died you'd lose all your save files.

VVVVVV was pretty fucking hard. i didn't finish all the little accomplishments or whatever

Shall I tell you why you didn't finish all the accomplishments - because one of them involves beating the whole game without dying once. Without. flipping. dying. once. ?!

holy hell. i can't even imagine that being possible.

the one i was really trying for was that one particular room where you have rooms of falling on this tight ass path through of course fucktons of spikes...i tried dozens of times and got close but just couldn't do it.

i need to try a second run of that game one of these days.

Archived