IGNORED

Fleetwood Mac

BCM

are my favourite band. just wanted to express my appreciation for fleetwood fucking mac.

i particularly enjoy tusk, which i think is massively underrated. listening to it right now in fact. love those fleetwood mac "aaaahs" and "ooohs".

I think when growing up this band were a target of hate, there was no way my rebelious nature would ever allow me to like them (though the Green Manalishi was another story altogether). However I knew I was lying to myself and secretly liked them lol.

I don't have any of their music apart from my old cd of the original greatest hits with Peter Green. I keep meaning to search out and get their music, its pretty chilled out and has a nice vibe. Nice to get stoned too I'd imagine.

are my favourite band. just wanted to express my appreciation for fleetwood fucking mac.

i particularly enjoy tusk, which i think is massively underrated. listening to it right now in fact. love those fleetwood mac "aaaahs" and "ooohs".

Ah yes the oohs and the aahs. Like in this track...

Guest nuclearaddict

Never Going Back Again. Listened to that jam 90 times while on a plane to Kauai, Hawaii. It's perfect.

Love the Mac. I listened to then a lot a few years ago when I was in a band myself, the result? I had an affair with and married the bass player's fiancé.

the 'mac are fucking amazing. one of the best 70s rock bands imo. love those hot summer days blasting tusk or rumors.

btw, starting a fleetwood mac thread is just further evidence that bcm is idm as fuck

Archived