IGNORED

Black Narcissus X - Black Narcissus X

Guest Lysergist

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the shipping prices are not killing for this one- so I wonder that he does not even have a tenner for a silkscreened record. Come on- the only part to complain maybe is the vinyl only.

4d0lf, do yourself a favour, order it together with the ZF remix 12inch- pure bliss and you have expanded your musical horizon ;)

4d0lf, do yourself a favour, order it together with the ZF remix 12inch- pure bliss and you have expanded your musical horizon ;)

It costs without shipping what I make in 8 hours, so I don't know, I'm hungry as it is, maybe I can eat even less and buy it, but wait, I don't have a deck...

It costs without shipping what I make in 8 hours, so I don't know, I'm hungry as it is, maybe I can eat even less and buy it, but wait, I don't have a deck...

Where do you live?

• 2 weeks later...

too much to ask for the label to stick it up on bandcamp? I'd happily purchase a digital version.

This

I pre-order this and it still hasn't shown up :sad:

Contact em or something.

I did, they want me to wait another week before they consider it lost in the post. I guess I'll just rock the meatbingo skassette until then.

• 7 months later...
Guest jasondonervan

Yeah... was gonna say, it's not showing as on sale digitally anymore (was down as £5). Was this a mistake? I hadn't bought it yet, kinda gutted I missed it if we weren't supposed to have it yet/at all :sad:

Archived