IGNORED

Various Artists - EDM B2

So it's delayed and Grant has deleted his post on fb where he summed up all the upcoming releases including their release dates, that's pretty lame. And it means that all my other orders together with this one have to wait as well... Again... Because of Rephlex...

There should be a special timezone for Rephlex releases: July 1st +RCT (Rephlex Central Time) = August 21st.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Facebook update today:

"EOD & EDM releases delayed just a few days due to pressing plant/couriers etc, no biggie, "it's just around the corner..." get ready!
EDM B2 12 track CD
EOD 220 EP/CD 7 track vinyl & 14 track CD
"

It's coming people, just stay strong and hold tight :)

Guest jasondonervan

"It's just around the corner..."

post-21-1178449074.jpg

Ah well, good to see an update. Really looking forward to all three!

So it's delayed and Grant has deleted his post on fb where he summed up all the upcoming releases including their release dates, that's pretty lame. And it means that all my other orders together with this one have to wait as well... Again... Because of Rephlex...

There should be a special timezone for Rephlex releases: July 1st +RCT (Rephlex Central Time) = August 21st.

nah, they're just on RPT, Rephlex People's Time

what do you guys think it will take to top the first edition of this series? I really like it and I have been meaning to spend some more time with it. Vaguely recalling my reaction to it before I thought there were some good tracks and the more meandering ambient ones were decent as well. I'm still curious about who all te participants were and if this edition will be more revealing.

Guest Gravity

Some sites say 8th July now while others say 23rd. pls no

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeephlexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Hey Rephlex artists! Here's a website you might want to check out:

http://bandcamp.com

You keep 85% and we GET TO HEAR YOUR MUSIC. Why do I have to order cd from overseas, pay extra for shipping, and then wait months just so I can rip it. THINK.

Guest jasondonervan

lol

you should know by now that everything with Rephlex is an uphill struggle......

Always.

Wlvc3zC.jpg

Some sites say 8th July now while others say 23rd. pls no

Amazon US showing July 23

Amazon US is shit quite often when it comes to independent record release dates. That latest Acid Mothers Temple albums, for example, were out weeks before Amazon US claimed they were being released, and they seem to do the same with every Rephlex release they list. I guess they're trying to compensate Rephlex People's Time or Rephlex Central Time or whatever, but they still seem to overshoot their estimates.

Guest dylanmcknd

Basically what MadnessR said.

For a label that says that they're "all about the music" they sure do make it fucking hard to listen to it.

EDIT: Although I should say that the music that they've been putting out recently is really fucking amazing and worth all the shit you have to go through to listen to it.

Archived