IGNORED

Mark Pritchard - Ghosts EP 12"

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I dig this ep. jungle and footwork is the best combination since smash + bang = smang.

• 2 weeks later...

that ghost track sounds awesome, anyone got this ep yet? i am excite

looked through some mark pritchard on youtube and found this flol, does this remind you of someone??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90I9lKR-yIs&feature=player_detailpage

Jesus he even does that ridiculous glitch-editing thing. Fucksake.

got it!! What a fat quaking wall of sound! superdope :tongue: delicious EP!

tip for people who get it on i-tunes, it was 5euro (wtf), just buy the tracks seperate and leave one of the banabadman's (i left the instrumental wisely) and get that AMAZING 'elephant dub' single!

BWOOooom BWOOoooom BWoooOooOm :music: jesus christ!!

• 4 weeks later...

by mark p » Tue 18 Jun, 2013 7:53 pm

Hello all!

It's been a while, hope everyone is good.

I decided to stop all my names and just use my name. Next 3/4 Eps are club based. Album next year completely different to the EP's. Will have non beat stuff, experimental tracks, More varied styles.

It doesn't mean no more Harmonic 33 or Reload ect ect. Just wont be under those names.

I think i'm going to use the album title - A collection of short stories 2 for the 2nd full length.

Anyway it should start all making sense or not hahaha Next year.

Mark Pritchard records/has recorded as Harmonic 313, Reload, Link, Troubleman, N.Y. Connection, William Parrott, and Roberto Edwardo Turner(The Returner). His collaborative efforts include Global Communication, Jedi Knights, Link & E621, The Chameleon, Secret Ingredients, and Reload & E621, all with Tom Middleton, Harmonic 33 and Use of Weapons with Dave Brinkworth, Series 7 with Stephen Horne, Shaft with Adrian Hughes, Vertigo with Danny Breaks, 28 East Boyz with Kevin Hann, Chaos & Julia Set with Dom Fripp, Mystic Institute with Paul Kent, Pulusha with Kirsty Hawkshaw, and Africa HiTech with Steve Spacek.

his collaborative releases will still keep their Names. just his solo releases will be consolidated under his own name...

also first Harmonic 33 was mark and brinkworth, second lp was just Mark...

also most reload releases were just mark unless delineated as "reload and e621" except for the LP (short stories) which was both mark and tom as "reload" but Mark released the Soaring ep as Reload again as a solo project post "Short Stories" and the the upcomng short stories 2 will be him solo (but not as Reload, but as "Mark Pritchard")

PS if you wanna catchup on the the mark/tom universal language/evolution/global communication back catalog click the percussionlab link in my sig

Hey any idea wtf is going on with this 1234 track on bleep? It clearly says that when you preorder the next ep you get to download that track. It isn't showing up under my music or downloads on bleep after preordering it. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Archived