IGNORED

Mark Pritchard - Ghosts EP 12"

good news this. an often overlooked legend

These are not limited to 250 anymore btw!

https://bleep.com/release/44340-mark-pritchard-ghosts

Also this is the first in more EPs to come before his album release to be released for Warp, from hereon out all the older aliases (Harmonic 313, Troubleman, Link, NY Connection, etc.) are retired.

TRACKLIST

01 Manabadman (featuring Spikey Tee)

02 Duppy’s

03 Ghosts

04 Get Wyld

Date TBA - Warp Records

TRACKLIST

TBA

source

http://www.factmag.com/2013/06/05/mark-pritchard-readies-limited-edition-12-for-warp-titled-ghosts/

[..] Pritchard – the man variously known as Harmonic 313, Troubleman, Link and NY Connection – is retiring his network of aliases in order to put out releases solely under his birth name from hereon in. Ghosts (NEW EP) will reportedly also prefigure a “more developed and expansive album of songs & features.” Further 12″s are set to follow in the coming months

Sounds great, I know I'm on board. I think people on here were a bit lukewarm about Lion, but I really liked that record. The sleeve was almost as good as the music. Also, seeing as how it's coming out in 18 days according to Bleep, Warp might want to mention it on their main site sometime soonish. I guess they're all busy boxing up BOC preorders.

Date TBA - Warp Records

TRACKLIST

TBA

source

http://www.factmag.com/2013/06/05/mark-pritchard-readies-limited-edition-12-for-warp-titled-ghosts/

[..] Pritchard – the man variously known as Harmonic 313, Troubleman, Link and NY Connection – is retiring his network of aliases in order to put out releases solely under his birth name from hereon in. Ghosts (NEW EP) will reportedly also prefigure a “more developed and expansive album of songs & features.” Further 12″s are set to follow in the coming months

hey why did a mod throw this inside of this topic? this is about the upcoming album..

• 2 weeks later...

Bummer. I was hoping for another Harmonic 33 album. Oh well.

okay, i'd be seriously pissed if this was true because he even said last year that he may be releasing under "music for film and tv" moniker because warp had him signed to release that. of course that was last year and that never happened. seriously, if he retires that project then i retire him, because none of his other projects are to my taste.

i wonder if the full length will be what was the Reload album Mark promised he's been working on for several years now.

I would presume the Reload is with Middleton..

Bummer. I was hoping for another Harmonic 33 album. Oh well.

okay, i'd be seriously pissed if this was true because he even said last year that he may be releasing under "music for film and tv" moniker because warp had him signed to release that. of course that was last year and that never happened. seriously, if he retires that project then i retire him, because none of his other projects are to my taste.

Same. Maybe that album is the one he's been working on for the past few years?

Nice ! Thought that might provoke some reaction :)

I was tempted to write 'Fucking gash' but toned it down a little for Youtube-ness

But seriously, this is by one half of the band that managed to compose this 20 years earlier -

And almost 10 years ago this -

EDIT: Wait, the second appears to be credited to David Brinkworth - I thought Harmonic 33 was Mark Pritchards thing? And the former I've just read was Tom Middleton's tribute to his grandfather... I'm starting to think I've had Pritchard's skills muddled up in my brain all along

Archived