IGNORED

BLEEP torn vinyl

Guest unteleportedman

am I the only one that got it on the 9th totally untouched?

Postman might have touched my hand when he passed over the Blerp parcel, but it was all over pretty quickly tbh.

lol

lol

lol

I've had a few records that has had those rips, haven't bothered to return it/ask for a new one. Too much of a hassle. Just wish that they shipped them with the records outside the sleeve more to avoid this sort of damage.

I am a US Bleep customer and went through with purchasing TH via pre-order. Well when it came in the mail, everything seemed fine and looked great. However, after opening it I noticed a fairly small rip in the upper seam. I think the plastic shrink wrap was holding down the rip in place as to where I didn't notice it before opening.

So now I have sent an email to Bleep support and am hoping to receive some sort of reimbursement for this fuck up.

Any other US customers with similar rips/damage? There are a few sites where people are stating similar problems that I know of.

Yeah my friend in Florida said his was ripped at the top as well.

Guest Ron Manager

Mine arrived on the 10th undamaged.

Maybe BOC demanded that Scottish orders be prioritised.

Guest jasondonervan

Mine arrived on the 10th undamaged.

Maybe BOC demanded that Scottish orders be prioritised one in every hundred orders should be damaged.

Marcus: "Hey! I've just had an idea - why don't we pre-deteriorate some of the records before they get sent out? It would really fit in with the apocalyptic vibe of the album that we're going for."

Mike: "Yeah, nice one... I think the fans will really get 'on boards' with it!" *laughs*

Marcus: "Shut up Mike."

This happened to me both with Gantz Graf and Kindred EP

I asked them for a replacement on both and they sent me an entirely new Gantz Graf (yes a record inside as well not just a sleeve)

Happened to me with EP7.1 (yes, I'm showing my age) in the days of Warpmart. New EP, a spare copy of the green Cichlisuite, oh and a Two Lone Swordsmen 12", ALL FREE, FROM THE UK TO AUSTRALIA. Them were the days.

Guest 30equals

Yeah, i remember getting loads of stickers, cards, and even vinyl (Boom Bip 12", etc..) as extra in de warpmart days just for a regular order. Crazy if you compare that to what's happening now.

Guest unteleportedman

"HI Jon

Your record should be in mint condition we are very sorry about this. I would suggest that we send a replacement sleeve for you. Is this a sufficient solution?
Best wishes
Bleep Support"

Archived