IGNORED

Bleep - physical media arrived yet?

Guest Dogboy73

Still nothing here. I doubt they even sent it out on Friday before the release date, despite changing the status as despatched.

Hello Lord azatoth, they did ship on friday and I recieved mine on saturday 8th. Truth.

Well, then it's taking the long route here, as I usually get stuff from the UK in 4-5 days. They could still have changed status to despatched on all orders even if they did a staggered mailing.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vinyl arrived today in Paris, France

https://vine.co/v/hBXKDXl0vzV/embed

Yeah. DW-Glow in the Dark Slipmat!

Yes it is ! But, not so glow in the dark, i have to say... have to stick a lamp to the slipmat to see a small glowing...

Yeah, I know. Got them both, too. never saw them really glow, but otherwise they look great.

no delivery today, and I don't expect there to ever be a delivery from Blerp.

Bleep have issued me a refund, however they have made me liable for the PayPal fee, which I find to be egregious. Emailing them now.

Bleep have issued me a refund, however they have made me liable for the PayPal fee, which I find to be egregious. Emailing them now.

Does this mean you haven't heard the album yet Osc?

I listened to the 24bit files, since it became pretty clear very early on that I wouldn't get the record on time. or at all.

I listened to the 24bit files, since it became pretty clear very early on that I wouldn't get the record on time. or at all.

I hope you manage to get the paypal fees out of them. It seems a bit weird that they'd make you foot the bill for that when you didn't get what you paid for in the first place.

I hope you manage to get the paypal fees out of them. It seems a bit weird that they'd make you foot the bill for that when you didn't get what you paid for in the first place.

it's not just weird, it's pretty fucking illegal.

I didn't know that, fucking stick it to them then.

I didn't know that, fucking stick it to them then.

just saw your sig, hey mannnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Jenga

I got my BoC vinyl and CD Thursday.

Received my Bibio vinyl Friday (that I preordered way back in April).

Something doesn't add up. lol

Received Boc vinyl. Still waiting on Bibio vinyl pre-order.......

But, Bleep said they re-sent a copy, so hopefully that shows up in the next couple days.

I'm surprised they're (more or less) fully refunding you after presumably mailing you the records and offering the legal 16-bit files. I mean, couldn't anyone claim their LPs haven't arrived?

Also, I could've sworn you got the CD at some point. Did they acknowledge that the LPs were never sent or are they refunding on the basis that they must have gotten lost in the mail?

I'm surprised they're (more or less) fully refunding you after presumably mailing you the records and offering the legal 16-bit files. I mean, couldn't anyone claim their LPs haven't arrived?

Also, I could've sworn you got the CD at some point. Did they acknowledge that the LPs were never sent or are they refunding on the basis that they must have gotten lost in the mail?

yes I got the CD, I got the CD the day that the record should've arrived (08/06/13). This is also the reason why I have the digital files, because they don't give you two copies of the same digital files in Bleep account.

Bleep have not acknowledged anything. Their responses over this whole ordeal have been abrupt and devoid of any significant content other than questions requiring a little more than a yes/no answer from me.

and for the record, I have never had anything go 'missing in the post' in my almost 15 years living here. This is quite clearly a fuck up from Bleep's end.

Also, they've not fully refunded me yet, but I'll be escalating that if their response to my last email isn't satisfactory.

Got the large T's - shoulda got the mediums. Fat fucker that I wasn't. There's a lady that can "take them in" though.. feels retarded but fuckit, couldn't be arsed returning them.

wash it in warm water and dry it on as hot as your dryer goes! It might shrink a size!

BoC Tshirt shrinkage worked a treat............ soaked size L in boiled water till cooled, tumbled-dried on max heat on its own - > size M.. I went and did this to 3 other T's I had.

Fucking thermodynamical

Archived