IGNORED

I found my brother's weed and i also found a shitty homemade pipe, do i be the cool brother and ...

YO303

takes the biscuit, that doesn't sound very hard mate. Perhaps you should be questioning the blah dee blah whatever the fuck. (gave up on the post cause i don't give a shit and should be in bed/ g'niet bless ;-]

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deer, dear. Smoke with your brother. Do not report back to this thread until you have done so. You know as well as the rest of us that it's the right thing to do, and under the circumstances, just do it. Thank you.

- Wattm.

just heard that messiaen has kids, which is probably a more important issue that we should be discussing..

edit: if you do actually have kids sorry (not that sorry :P)

You have two options really.

Option Number 1: The Roseanne method. Take him to the kitchen and sit him down at the kitchen table, put an egg on the table and then get out a large pan. Say to him "this is your brain" point at the egg. Then take the aforementioned pan and smash the egg with it, then say "this is your brain on drugs". Make sure some of the egg gets all over him.

Option Number 2: This is the Jackass Method. Sprinkle lots of PCP into the weed, hide a camera and film the hilarious results.

I didn't go thru his stuff by the way, i smelled weed and follow the trail to the boiler room where i found his weed.

big up tha Deerman, big up tha weed-finding mission, big up bigging up, locked in, shouts out to the watmm massif

flol

flol

I had a semi-similar experience -

was going to see Kraftwerk at a festival - was reeeeeeeally looking forward to it - a few friends dropped out, so I knew it was just going to be myself there, which i'm happy with, I had been saving some very 'special equipment' for the show, the last of a special shipment that was sent over from the 'Dam. So i had it planned that I would enjoy an ole' fatty just before the 'werk would hit the stage.

A few days before the event, disaster strikes, I get a call from my sister (older) that she got tickets to the festival last minute and will be going - seeing as I'll be there alone, and not knowing if she's going with friends - the idea that we'd be possibly hanging out together leading up to the Kraftwerk set through my plans out the window.....what do I do...I really want to enhance the 'werk - but at a price that I possibly come off as a 'stoner' in front of my sister, whom I know has smoked before, and wouldn't probably have that much of a problem with ...but the real problem I came to was dealing with the intense bonding and intimacy the situation would create - and I really couldn't deal with that idea...

Luckily it all worked out in the end - she was with a friend so there was no need to hang out the whole day, and I had wandered off to another stage a few hours before Kraftwerk came on the main stage...so I was un-encumbered to carry out the plan

but overall - as people have said...perhaps you should be the proper bigger brother and set the example and do the intense bonding...I understand the feeling of not wanting to open up that much to a family member - but who knows, it will most probably lead to better and more rewarding things, both mentally and emotionally.

For your health.

My take is I was happily a teenage mini junkie and thought my sis was a teatoal jock, so when she asked me if i could 'get any more pills' at a rave not only was it a shock, but our drug powers combined and we entered a long spell of polydrug use in the same house.

Was it fun? Hell yeah, but I tend to keep 'stuff' closer to my chest now just in case she asks me to 'bring home some crack i know you must be able to get some' or something horrid.

Coz all the crack is for me yo.

Who the hell do you people open up to if not your family?

I was just about to post this. Seriously makes me sad to see how many people are afraid of getting close to their family.

Who the hell do you people open up to if not your family?

I was just about to post this. Seriously makes me sad to see how many people are afraid of getting close to their family.

yeah.

Marijuana is definitely a family drug, anyway. Blood's thicker than the mud. Go to your bro. Spark it up. Let destiny materialize.

Tell him about the pipe, sure but just make sure he's not wasting his life getting stoned all the time. Some people smoke to avoid their problems, and at 17 everyone has a lot of stuff to deal with. There's nothing either horrifying or cool about smoking weed, it just is what it is, it's not really something you can genuinely bond over in my opinion.

Archived